Can Keary and Latrell....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Keary and Latrell....

Kick goals and if not do we have anyone else apart from SST.

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
    Kick goals and if not do we have anyone else apart from SST.
    Gordon

But I assume you mean if Gordon is injured ??
    Roosters For Ever

Comment

Pease thinks he can kick field goals
      Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
        Pease thinks he can kick field goals

It would be nice if he could kick one, but he's scored a couple of pretty good tries of late - and they're worth more than one point.

Comment

For next season.

Comment

For next season

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Stehr View Post
              For next season
              You never know. They may decide to keep Gordon, and spend money on replacements for those let go (Fergo, Guerra, Evans, maybe Toups, SKDs ???), and possibly 1 or 2 new big forwards.

Connor Watson concerns me.............................what have they got planned for him? I can't see him being happy on the bench as a utility for 2 seasons.

What would you guys do with Connor ?
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

For next week I'd keep him in reserves. We need boppers vs merge pack

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                  For next week I'd keep him in reserves. We need boppers vs merge pack
                  That, I 100% agree with.

What about looking forward to next year?
                  Roosters For Ever

Comment

Last thing Latrell Mitchell needs is to be thinking abiut is kicking goals. Would haven't energy out ball on the tee.

Comment

I would have Watson on the bench for the Dragons game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        I would have Watson on the bench for the Dragons game.
                        Wouldn't mind, however I think Carter is a must too, look at his energy and execution in the first 20 against the Knights. Apart from running out of dummy half, he brought some second phase play to the table. Something Friend has lost the ability to do consistently in the past couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockadoodledoo View Post

Wouldn't mind, however I think Carter is a must too, look at his energy and execution in the first 20 against the Knights. Apart from running out of dummy half, he brought some second phase play to the table. Something Friend has lost the ability to do consistently in the past couple years.
                          Does Friend even run the ball from dummy half any more? I've seen the tigers hooker and brisbane hooker both score by running it near the tryline twice in 2 weeks.
                          Roosters For Ever

Comment

Originally posted by PeeGee View Post

That, I 100% agree with.

What about looking forward to next year?
                            PG. I really don't know. I'm sure more will be revealed when cooling off period passes. Also hows our kiwi u20s playerAdam Pompey? Noticed he switched from centre to fb.

Comment

I like Friendly but he really needs to run more from dummy half and kick more too - Becoming more and more like a tackling machine which was okay when our forwards were dominating but now they are not he needs to do more in attack to justify his position. Watson needs more game time too and Robbo may need to use Friendly for first 20 and Watto for next 40 and Friendly for last 20 say

Comment

Working...
                              X