• Show
Clear All

• Match Thread: South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Sydney Roosters

Competition: NRL

Round: 4

Kick Off: Thursday, 23rd of March, 2017 @ 8pm AEDT

Team Lists:

Rabbitohs:

1 Cody Walker 2 Alex Johnston 3 Siosifa Talakai 3 Robert Jennings 5 Bryson Goodwin 6 John Sutton 7 Adam Reynolds 8 Thomas Burgess 9 Robbie Farah 10 Jason Clark 11 Angus Crichton 12 Kyle Turner 13 Sam Burgess (c) 14 Damien Cook 15 Anthony Cherrington 16 Robbie Rochow 17 Zane Musgrove 19 Tyrell Fuimaono 21 Sitiveni Moceidreke

Roosters:

1 Michael Gordon 2 Daniel Tupou 3 Latrell Mitchell 4 Joseph Manu 5 Shanu Kenny-Dowall 6 Luke Keary 7 Mitchell Pearce 8 Jared Waearea-Hargreaves 17 Connor Watson 10 Dylan Napa 11 Boyd Cordner (c) 12 Mitchell Aubusson 13 Aidan Guerra 14 Isaac Liu 15 Zane Tetevano 16 Ryan Matterson 8 Chris Smith 19 Paul Carter 22 Mitchell Cornish

I was very confident before Nug was ruled out. Now I'm quietly confident. Give it to em boys 🐔🐔🐔
    Need them bragging rights!! 👊🏻
    Red, White and Bluesters!!!

Comment

Watson at hooker, I hope I was wrong about his ability to play 80m in the middle.

Hopefully Aubbo defends there at least.
      Originally posted by jism
      I saw Reynolds crying in front of me after the game and yelled out 'WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT?!?!? GO SAY SORRY TO COOPER YOU GRUB!!!' He looked up at me with a pretty broken looking face.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post
        Watson at hooker, I hope I was wrong about his ability to play 80m in the middle.

I still wouldn't rule out Carter starting and Watson coming off the bench. We won't know until an hour beforehand at earliest, but probably not until they run out - assuming Carter is named in the final 17 ahead of Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

I still wouldn't rule out Carter starting and Watson coming off the bench. We won't know until an hour beforehand at earliest, but probably not until they run out - assuming Carter is named in the final 17 ahead of Smith.
          Coach needs to name his starting side one hour before kick off. Just like always. So we will know then.

Comment

Originally posted by Flipper Hands View Post

Watsons defence therer has actually been quite good, its his inexperience and service that has been exploited.

Be surprised if he plays any more than 40 minutes.

Comment

If they dont get over Souths tonight then there is something wrong.
              Roosters 1-12

Comment

apparently Friend had a couple of teeth knocked out last week against the Panthers, unconfirmed rumours has some minor jaw damage as well.

Comment

Sincerely hope Carter starts. We need 40-45 tackles from him, 3 good passes a set (with all our dummy half running capabilities and no penalties.. Watson's passes last week killed our momentum on 3 or 4 occasions. Just kee opening up that left edge for Kearey, Cordner, Gordon, Latrell and Toups and Talaki and the other muppets defending that edge won't know what hit them..

Comment

Carter is starting at 9.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                      apparently Friend had a couple of teeth knocked out last week against the Panthers, unconfirmed rumours has some minor jaw damage as well.
                      Is he looking for a transfer to the Bunnies?
                      SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

1. Michael Gordon
                        2. Daniel Tupou
                        3. Latrell Mitchell
                        4. Joseph Manu
                        5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
                        6. Luke Keary
                        7. Mitchell Pearce
                        8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
                        19. Paul Carter
                        10. Dylan Napa
                        11. Boyd Cordner (c)
                        12. Mitchell Aubusson
                        13. Aidan Guerra
                        INTERCHANGE
                        14. Isaac Liu
                        15. Zane Tetevano
                        16. Ryan Matterson
                        17. Connor Watson

Read more at http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2017...uORekU6WkYx.99

Comment

Side makes sense
                          Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Sitiveni Moceidreke in, Johnson back to fullback, Walker back to 5/8, and Sutton back into the pack.

Comment

Like if you want the roosters to win

Comment

Working...
                              X