Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dally M points vs Penrith

3- Keary, 2- Latrell, 1- Cords
    I thought Pearce was much better than Keary on the night. Gordon probably deserved a point or two.

Joe Gulavao (the adjudicator) must have been doing a duet with his wife on the footy show rather than watching the game.

Keary wasn't poor by any means but he wasn't amongst the top 15-20 players on the field either.

This is just further evidence to what we've always known - that the Dally Ms are a farce.

Comment

Yeah i read that this morning that Keary has received the full amount of points for each game and sits on 9 points atop of the Dally M table. I thought Pearce was just about best on ground and all he needed was two points to be equal top spot with Cam Smith. Cant believe he didn't even get 1 point.
      LEADERBOARD

L Keary (SYD) 9
      C Smith (MEL) 6
      C Norman (PAR) 5
      A Reynolds (SOU) 5
      M Pearce (SYD) 4
      J Taumalolo (NQL) 4
      B Hunt (BRI) 4
      J Thurston (NQL) 4
      S Vunivalu (MEL) 4
      A Taylor (GCT) 4
      P Vaughan (STI) 4
      T Trbojevic (MAN) 4
      R Farah (SOU) 3
      B French (PAR) 3
      M Gillett (BRI) 3
      B Lamb (NEW) 3
      J Maloney (CRO) 3
      J de Belin (STG) 3
      J Paulo (CAN) 3
      M Moylan (PEN) 3
      M Mbye (CBY) 3
      J Tedesco (WST) 3
      J Thompson (STI) 3
      R Tuivasa-Sheck (WAR) 3
      D Boyd (BRI) 2
      D Fusitua (NZL) 2
      L Mitchell (SYD) 2

Comment

Not even a single point for the player with the most try-assists and tackle-breaks.

Comment

Very strange. Keary was not even close to the best on the field against Penrith.

Comment

Keary could be the David Fairleigh of the new millennium. Get on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
              Keary could be the David Fairleigh of the new millennium. Get on him.
              Strange. Gordon got the players MOM, JrJr was also excellent. What's the criteria for Dally M points. Geeze, Can't be the same criteria that got DCE the Clive Churchill medal in 2013 - can it.
              Roosters For Ever

Comment

Wow...Keary had his quietest game to date due to the short ten and rushing defence.

Gordon clear motm.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Pearce and Cordner were the best imo.

Gordon next best.

Keary wouldn't have been in our top 7 the other night. I had Maubs, Latrell, JWH and Toops ahead of him as well. But hats off to him and another nail to drive into Souths if he picks up another 3 points this Thursday evening.
                  Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 03-21-2017, 01:26 PM.
                  Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Any 3 from Pearce, Gordon, Mitchell, Cordner and Toups.

​Still, if Keary getting 3 points pisses souths off, I'm happy with it.

Comment

I reckon Luke Keary would be the first to put his hand up in embarrassment at getting the 3 points. But this is what happens when you are getting a great amount of publicity for how well you are playing, particularly when you are a half. And I suppose if we want to have one of our boys win the Daly M then it's not a bad thing. I certainly don't think Pearce or Gordon would care.

I thought JWH should have been in the points.
                      Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Tough match to find best on field. I though Merrin was clearly best on ground. With time to digest Gordon second and Latrell and cords sharing the final points
                        "This has been the case against the Roosters for decades" - TR, Roosters 2-11 Penalty Count V Manly 28/03/2014

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                          Tough match to find best on field. I though Merrin was clearly best on ground. With time to digest Gordon second and Latrell and cords sharing the final points
                          Spot on Axe. I thought Merrin was clearly the best. Not sure there is a harder player to put on the ground.
                          In saying that , I thought we defended him well. Rarely got an offload away.
                          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                            If Gordon doesn't shy away from taking those bombs I would go with him as man of the match, but a fullbacks primary role is to take kicks put down to him and he needs to take more ownership. You can bet Maguire will have noted this and Reynolds and Walker will be peppering him tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

If Gordon doesn't shy away from taking those bombs I would go with him as man of the match, but a fullbacks primary role is to take kicks put down to him and he needs to take more ownership. You can bet Maguire will have noted this and Reynolds and Walker will be peppering him tomorrow night
                              Gordon knows this. SKD needs to realise this.

Comment

Working...
                              X