• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SJ at fullback... why not :)

C'mon on down !!! The complete package and a goal kicker, too

( Sun herald, inside backpage)

Link?

He'd be pretty handy in the no.1 that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco's Fan Club View Post
      C'mon on down !!! The complete package and a goal kicker, too

( Sun herald, inside backpage)
      Sunny Jim ?????????
      Roosters For Ever

Comment

It could be his best position imo if he wants to be one.
        Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Who is SJ??
          Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

I hope it's not Sean Johnson you are referring to?

Comment

Roosters are looking at SJ to plsy fullback was in the paper today
              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Now I've heard it all...
                Exonerate the West Memphis Three - www.wm3.org

Comment

Crap goalkicker imho

Comment

it would be only fair to stuff upo auckland the way they shafted us over rts?

Comment

I would love to see Johnson go to a strong club with a good coaching team and finally reach his potential. His next contract will be his last opportunity to do that but I fear he will re-sign with the Warriors whose track record at developing promising talent is woeful.

He will never get what he needs to be the best he can be at the Warriors and it's a shame because everyone loves watching him play he's just never been able to convert that into more than a handful of games at a time.

Comment

Dumb move at the moment IMO, especially in light of our recent results.

How many people would we have to move in to accomodate?

I'd say it's more likely that his Manager has made an enquiry with us and thats all there is to it.

Comment

then again we could even poach rts back to our club? a bit injury prone now but his brother is doing well here now, he might miss that winning feeling already especially come finals time?

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                            I would love to see Johnson go to a strong club with a good coaching team and finally reach his potential. His next contract will be his last opportunity to do that but I fear he will re-sign with the Warriors whose track record at developing promising talent is woeful.

He will never get what he needs to be the best he can be at the Warriors and it's a shame because everyone loves watching him play he's just never been able to convert that into more than a handful of games at a time.

He lives like a rock star in NZ
                            Has media protection
                            He is worth 50 pearce incidents.
                            Your right under a good club and coach would easily be the worlds best.
                            Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Would be a terrible move

Comment

Working...
                              X