Souffs will be in disarray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Bunch of thugs those BurgeArses. Big brother Sam did the same thing to Klemmer in last years 4 nations game. Coach Bennett gave it to him in the presser afterwards declaring he needs to cut the crap out of his game. Old habits die hard.

I reckon pommie Sam will go after Napa on Thursday night trying to get square from last years 10/10 performance.
    None of those players have been anything like they were in 2014. They have gone from absolute animals to powder puffs. Makes me suspicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Steakface View Post
      With Hunt, Gurgess, Inglis + more out, it could well be a cricket score in our favour (here's hoping).

I'd say putting some good coin on us at 15+ margin is easy money.
      Yeah yeah how many times have we heard that only for us to lose Souths were supposed to put a cricket score on us last year the second time look what happened

Comment

lol@them" forever in their burrow"
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

If the players think it will be a walk in the park like some of us on this forum then we could lose. Dragons beating Sharks last night exhibit A. Titans beating Eels exhibit B. Manly flogging Cowboys though depleted up in Townsville exhibit C.
          Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I hope he does go after Napa. Then we can say it wasn't a fluke and add the pommy git to Napas bitchlist.
            He won't man, the drugs don't work and they just make him worse.
            Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Everytime we play a team in so called disarray, we get our arses smacked, we struggle to stay focused against a top line side as it is, so its fingers crossed time for this one.

Comment

How dirty were the filthy Vermin on Sat against the Knights! And then the idiot ref bins Hodkinson for dissent. I'd be dissenting too if my players were being flattened by cheap shots and low blows and the ref was doing nothing to stop it.

And the idiot Archer backed the ref of course when was on MMM yesterday, and said that he was right to sinbin him. I did notice he made no mention of the ref's inability to keep control of the Filthy Vermin and was silent on the GBurgarse elbow to the head.

The Knights pain is our gain, which isn't the way it should work, but that's the system the NRL operate under.
                Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post

None of those players have been anything like they were in 2014. They have gone from absolute animals to powder puffs. Makes me suspicious.
                  I'm on the same wavelength as you JT. Suffice to say, if only more regular out of house testing was conducted in 2014 at "unusual" hours of the day!!!

The cards were always going to fall the vermin way in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
                    Souffs have a 5 day turnaround too so that balances out.

With their suspensions I reckon we'll thrash them.
                    Didn't you tip Panthers by 10 on Saturday night. Don't curse us Tommy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_in_GraceLand View Post

He won't man, the drugs don't work and they just make him worse.
                      But I know I'll see his face again.

Comment

If the players think it will be a walk in the park like some of us on this forum then we could lose. Dragons beating Sharks last night exhibit A. Titans beating Eels exhibit B. Manly flogging Cowboys though depleted up in Townsville exhibit C.

Thats what is great about Footy - there is no such thing as a soft game.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

But I know I'll see his face again.
                          Very, very good man.

Comment

No game is easy.

Surely the topsy turvy results (I tipped 2 right last week) show this.

It's up to us to win or lose it. Losings easier...we have to play tough or suffer the consequences.

Comment

The Eels and Cows were both missing big chunks of their caps in those respective games.

But yes this game is a recipe for a boil over.

I think we will be far too switched on though, Robbo and the players will be looking for internal improvement, the focus wont even be on the opposition.

Comment

This is a danger game. I was checking out the team statistics so far and Souths have us is in - running meters, linebreaks and are equal to us with tries scored. Also we are second in erros with 37. Same shit, different year right?? But yeah i see it as a very dangerous game for us. Sburgess will be comng after naps and i can already see it being a very physical encounter. Hopefully we recover well and meet them head on.

Comment

Working...
                                X