Souffs will be in disarray

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Souffs will be in disarray

George Burgess, Hymel Hunt and Braidon Burns all facing suspension.

They'll have a new right edge combo who will have to contend with our lethal left edge attack.

Happy days.

Shame about George Burgess he's always good for a few turn overs.

Comment

With a 5 day turn around I hope we are not flat after what was a very physical game last night
      Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
      Haile Selassie

Comment

Souffs have a 5 day turnaround too so that balances out.

With their suspensions I reckon we'll thrash them.

Comment

I'm sure they'll run straight at Keary so maybe our big forwards should do likewise to Walker. If they have anything left in attack worth while it's just him.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
            I'm sure they'll run straight at Keary so maybe our big forwards should do likewise to Walker. If they have anything left in attack worth while it's just him.
            All teams will run at Keary every week. He is our smallest bloke. Souths will be no different.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post

All teams will run at Keary every week. He is our smallest bloke. Souths will be no different.
              But this one is personal.

Comment

Two weeks for Burgess is very light. I would have thought they used all their luck up in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by ROC181 View Post
                  We could have Napa defend beside him in the defensive line, that should help curb their enthusiasm to run in the general direction of Keary lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Tobin View Post
                    Two weeks for Burgess is very light. I would have thought they used all their luck up in 2014.
                    I agree. That elbow was worse than any punch. As I heard while watching the Raiders game today, it could have broken his jaw.

Comment

so very sad for souffs, pride of the league? ..(spew).

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

I agree. That elbow was worse than any punch. As I heard while watching the Raiders game today, it could have broken his jaw.

Bunch of thugs those BurgeArses. Big brother Sam did the same thing to Klemmer in last years 4 nations game. Coach Bennett gave it to him in the presser afterwards declaring he needs to cut the crap out of his game. Old habits die hard.

I reckon pommie Sam will go after Napa on Thursday night trying to get square from last years 10/10 performance.

Comment

With Hunt, Gurgess, Inglis + more out, it could well be a cricket score in our favour (here's hoping).

I'd say putting some good coin on us at 15+ margin is easy money.

Comment

Let's hope our players don't think it will be a walk in the park.

Comment

Originally posted by theGman View Post

Bunch of thugs those BurgeArses. Big brother Sam did the same thing to Klemmer in last years 4 nations game. Coach Bennett gave it to him in the presser afterwards declaring he needs to cut the crap out of his game. Old habits die hard.

I reckon pommie Sam will go after Napa on Thursday night trying to get square from last years 10/10 performance.
                              I hope he does go after Napa. Then we can say it wasn't a fluke and add the pommy git to Napas bitchlist.

Comment

Working...
                              X