No announcement yet.

Match Thread: Penrith Panthers vs Sydney Roosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connor needs a dry pitch. Sadly, we have 3 wet games.

Comment

3 things:
      Great defense.
      Napa needs to be more effective in attack.
      Hasting looks so ugly in a Manly jersey the dirty little grommet.

Comment

Great win. Lots of mistakes in the wet, but played with 2013 passion. We will correct the errors.

Toops was outstanding as was Captain Cordner and Michael Gordon.

P.S. I like that ref. Blew the pea out of the whistle, but I thought he was pretty fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
          That is a shocking ball from Watson out of dummy half. Need to get him off now that we're back in front.
          I don't see the point in him playing dummy. What sort of impact is he going to have from there. I'm not suggesting for s second that he replaces one of the halves so I don't know where to put him. With the game on the line in the dying stages I really wanted Friend out there to tackle.

Comment

Courageous win that, best defensive effort since 15.

Comment

If Watson's going to play dummy half maybe it should be either side of half time to keep Friend fresher for the back end of the game. I want to see Watson running the ball but he's hardly going to do that from dummy half.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchook View Post
                Watson hospital pass with first touch. Not sure why this rookie thinks he needs to be the guy to win the game every time he comes on. I know all your blokes love him but we'd be much better served with Carter.
                I actually started a thread about this last week. He doesn't fit into our rotation at the moment and would be better off getting some more footy into him at Wyong than 10 minute cameos

Comment

Would have liked to have seen manu get in and do some more work. He was quiet tonight. Keary continues to look dangerous out wide. Forwards were very ordinary tonight. Guerra 10 runs for 53m lol

Comment

God I need a drink. 2 kicks out on the full, Pearce put under pressure twice late, a gazillion penalties and dropped ball, If we can tighten up just 10 percent and stop letting teams in we'll stomp em.

3-0 I can't believe it but loving it

Comment

• Toups was our best. Great game. He's back!

Comment

• We stayed in the grind for 80mins against a very good footy team. What a fantastic win. Defence by both teams outstanding.
                        I thought JWH was great especially in defence. Michael Gordon exceptional when SKD didn't get in his way. I know he let a couple bounce but they were tough takes with the Penrith chasers leaping for it. He pro thought he was playing the percentages.

Damn Trent Merrin is a good footballer. We held him well but he had a great game.
                        I thought our defence on Peachey was outstanding.
                        Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                          3 things:
                          Great defense.
                          I think he made more meters than JWH. But Napa does look slow when he hits up. Cordner always hit hard in attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Brain View Post
                            We had a bit of luck in that game but so did they.
                            Michael Gordon did enough for MOM...missed a few needs to brush up in his goal Kicking.Cordener was very good ,Toups . Latrell .Manu shit opportunities but not good enough .
                            Please leave Friend on.
                            To be honest I expected Penriff to win Im Happy with that result
                            I thought Manu was a passenger tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                              3 things:
                              Great defense.
                              I've said it before mate. Napa is a trundler in attack. He runs at the line nowhere near top pace. He got in the grind tho. Just needs to hit the line harder
                              Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

• Originally posted by John Corey View Post

I've said it before mate. Napa is a trundler in attack. He runs at the line nowhere near top pace. He got in the grind tho. Just needs to hit the line harder
                                Any prop who punches out 100+m and 30+ tackles has had a good game. Napa is a grinder.

Comment

Working...
                                X