We may have made mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We may have made mistakes

But at least we don't have Russell Packer!
    FVCK CANCER

St.George would've done better tonight if Ros Packer was hitting the ball up from the kick off !

Comment

. We may have made mistakes.

yep right again. dont wear trakky daks without undies after and eightpak.

how good does mudgee look this time of year
      1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
        . We may have made mistakes.

yep right again. dont wear trakky daks without undies after and eightpak.

how good does mudgee look this time of year
        Why do you feel the need to derail threads? Are you trying to compensate for something? Something rather small maybe?

As I've said before. I've been to Mudgee once but got lost so never been back.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

AND I CAN SEE WHY THIS THREAD IS SOOOO VERY WORTH WHILE

1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

Originally posted by roosterproud View Post
            AND I CAN SEE WHY THIS THREAD IS SOOOO VERY WORTH WHILE

Exactly what I was referring to. Highly intellectual reply.

If you can't contribute... Find another thread to dribble in or is that too difficult for you to understand?

Now come on, don't be the sites fool and tell us what you think of Packers game today or are you just trolling in this 'very worth while' thread?
            Last edited by rented tracksuit; 03-12-2017, 11:15 PM.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Exactly what I was referring to. Highly intellectual reply.

If you can't contribute... Find another thread to dribble in or is that too difficult for you to understand?

Now come on, don't be the sites fool and tell us what you think of The Packers game today.
              NFL season is over so no Green Bay game today.

I didn't watch the Dragons verses Eels game so cannot comment apart from the fact I live at Wollongong and when I got out of the surf some Dragons supporters trudged by and I asked them the score and they said they left early as they were being pumped. They also said Dragons dropped the ball from the starting kick off so I guess Packer didn't play too well lol.
              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Oops, don't know how that happened Mr PD. Maybe my cubby little fingers got confused on the iPhone? Anyway, knit picking aside, yes he was crap and not just at the kickoff.

The point I was trying to make is that with people on here complaining about our mistakes, they didn't seem to compare to what Packer dished up today. Hey, even with all our mistakes, we still won!
                Last edited by rented tracksuit; 03-12-2017, 11:21 PM.
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Oops, don't know how that happened Mr PD. Maybe my cubby little fingers got confused on the iPhone? Anyway, knit picking aside, yes he was crap and not just at the kickoff.

The point I was trying to make is that with people on here complaining about our mistakes, they didn't seem to compare to what Packer dished up today. Hey, even with all our mistakes, we still won!

Bro, I edited your post in my reply lol....

Agree, we have a decent team again and it's early days. We are winning although not playing on all cylinders but who cares it is only March.

Will be interesting to see how we go against a top team in the Panthers next weekend.

At least we don't follow Saints or Tigers, they will make you slash your wrists lol.
                  Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Bro, I edited your post in my reply lol....

Agree, we have a decent team again and it's early days. We are winning although not playing on all cylinders but who cares it is only March.

Will be interesting to see how we go against a top team in the Panthers next weekend.

At least we don't follow Saints or Tigers, they will make you slash your wrists lol.
                    Damn it! Well played. I'm still learning how all this stuff works so that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. 😬
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

But at least we don't have Russell Packer!
                      We used to have Jamie Packer man!
                      Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

We do have a few mistakes in us at the moment, however my theory on it is that it is a planned tactic, we have a few impulsive players with a bit of flair in their game who can't see that mistakes are costly, so we are practicing for latter in the year when these mistakes will kill us.

It is obvious that when we play "the regulated Game plan" and to our strength we dominate, yet when we try to be flamboyant and look for second phase our deficiencies are exposed and often we let the opposition back in.

There are a few Sides in the competition which take their chances and have success however unless you get your go forward and Defence sorted out it is a short term strategy.

One of the sides with the most off loads and adlib attitudes in the past is the Warriors and how has it gone for them ??

Comment

The Roosters made mistakes the other night & won. They will make mistakes every week but yet we have supporters who just cant get it through their thick heads that all players & teams make mistakes, it's part of the game. Players dont get dropped for making a mistake otherwise we would have a different team every week.
                          It's gonna be a top game against our bogie team next Saturday night, mistakes & all but hopefully they get away with the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                            The Roosters made mistakes the other night & won. They will make mistakes every week but yet we have supporters who just cant get it through their thick heads that all players & teams make mistakes, it's part of the game. Players dont get dropped for making a mistake otherwise we would have a different team every week.
                            It's gonna be a top game against our bogie team next Saturday night, mistakes & all but hopefully they get away with the win.

Mickie , I am with you all your points , I am also serious when I say we are actually consciously trying to execute "Risky passes " when we are in control in preparation for games to come.

You can train all you like on the Training paddock but only under pressure in an intense game situation is the only real arena to test your skill and get confidence in execution.

Timing and Field position are the key and some defensive teams sweat on the second phase play - (look at the number of players who drift through the line, on the ball off loading side in anticipation).

Comment

I am not surprised buy the amount of mistakes although in some case ...fundamental stuff is not good but Robbo has changed tack slightly...Usually starts the team slow concentrating on defence then building the attack this year though he seems to be pushing the attack more ...Im ok with that but this week he will really need to get our defence up to scratch to compete wit Penriff.You can write off their loss to saints the week before .
                              They say your only as good as your last game and they were pretty good last week.
                              Now Nappa has opened up his mouth giving it to em.....so we ar e going to have to work doubly hard for victory .
                              Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Working...
                              X