Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy Smith View Post
    How hard does he hit in defence?

Love an impact player off bench and he really inspired the boys with his big hits.

He's an absolute must every week.
    That's the biggest benefit. He inspires the others. He came up with a huge hit in the first half and the very next tackle Napa smashed someone.
    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

SST and Zane on the bench = IMPACT

Comment

If he gets picked for next weeks game (I think he will) & he can replicate his debut performance he will be happy with himself the Roosters will be happy & the Rooster fans will be happy.

Comment

Does anyone else see some Ben Te'o in him???
          I like it a lot....

Comment

I do. He hits hard and seems somewhat light on his feet like Te'o for a big bloke, too.

Our bench and forward depth really is a huge asset this season.

And whilst I don't think Robbo will go this way at full strength I believe our best pack looks like this:

11. Cordner
            12. Aubusson
            13. SST
            8. JWH
            9. Friend
            10. Napa

14. Liu
            15. Tetevano
            16. Matterson
            17. Carter

18. Evans
            19. Guerra

That bench gives me wood. So much power and impact. And versatility too with Matterson and Carter covering the halves/hooker. I do hope Carter gets a crack. Both he and Tetevano could be the 'Bash Brothers' off the bench.

Easily a Premeirship calibre pack and the sort of aggression we could do with when we play the Sharks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pass the Ball View Post
              Does anyone else see some Ben Te'o in him???
              I like it a lot....

Funny that, I was thinking LoD and Ben Te'o.
              He could be the missing ingredient in our challenge for a title in the next 2 or 3 years.
              Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 03-13-2017, 01:06 AM.
              Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

We have to find a spot for him in the top 17 providing he maintains form.

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
                  he should be in the team over guerra the guy can play I don't care what mischief he gets up to
                  Guerra is an international and SOO player.
                  He does a lot of heavy tackling, that the young ones don't seem capable of doing.
                  He's tough...why Qld grab him with glee.

Guerra must start every match.

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post

He does a lot of heavy tackling, that the young ones don't seem capable of doing.

he also runs with the intensity of a sloth throws hospital passes gives away stupid penalties and makes crucial errors at crucial times at least the rest of the guys who make dumb errors or penalties have something else they give the team to make up for it guerra sure as heck doesn't he is easily replaced

why are you defending a queenslander

Comment

Originally posted by bondi-boy View Post

I assume you're trolling.

Especially after Guerra's 'tackling' last year.

Which of our young middle forwards aren't capable of heavy tackling?

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post

That's the biggest benefit. He inspires the others. He came up with a huge hit in the first half and the very next tackle Napa smashed someone.

JC , it is inspiring but, we saw with Naps last year as soon as the referees identify you as a " Morley style" defender they will stamp you out of the game on suspicion alone - it is a fine line.

Comment

something i found out . he is off contract end of 2017 and is also self managed and wants to stay here. Best club he has been at, and has some good mates here.
                          1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019 2020

Comment

He has been disappointing since that first amazing game.

Comment

Tet Offensive is dynamite

With the return of SST in the coming weeks I hope he can stay on the bench
                              "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

Working...
                              X