Sharks will be the first team to go back to back since Bronco's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They'll be thereabouts.

On a serious note, if they all stay healthy i reckon it'll be a Storm v Panthers GF

Comment

I'm too scarred by our collapses in 2014 & 2015 to back us atm given how prone we remain to moments of madness.

So I'll go with the same: Storm vs Panthers.

Comment

The word seems to be Seggy signing with Sharks for the rest of the year. Won't hurt em but not quite the effect the Menace did.

With the comp so tight it's very very difficult to go b2b.

Not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chook 74/75 View Post
          Sharks V Raiders... What was the score?
          Lol man...
          Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Storm will be hard to beat especially if the old dude makes a successful comeback at Fullback.

Penrith will choke and not make the gf.
            Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Sharks wont make gf, cant see cows either with so much forward power gone, storm yes, panthers will go close, i wouldnt put a line through the broncs, raiders or parra either, i think well be there abouts but id like to see us against the riff first

Comment

They will be there abouts. At some stage they will have Segeyaro this year and also are yet to have Valentine Holmes play. I think they wil be playing to make the GF, not sure how anyone who watches a lot of footy can write them off

Comment

Originally posted by Easts75 View Post
                  They will be there abouts. At some stage they will have Segeyaro this year and also are yet to have Valentine Holmes play. I think they wil be playing to make the GF, not sure how anyone who watches a lot of footy can write them off
                  Tend to agree with your analysis man. They will make at least 2nd week of finals probably 3rd. If they play Panthers week 3 their experience will knock the Panthers out. Storm look likely grandfinalist for me and a host of teams could be their opponent including Sharks.

Comment

They looked good last Saturday, but the Raiders played straight into their hands. They got caught in the early niggle, and then went looking for big hits rather than just playing footy. As the game went on, they lost the plot, and by this time the Sharks were just into their rhythm. IMO opinion, that's why their bench had such an impact - the Raiders were gone by that stage.

Let's face it, a bench of Bukuya, Heighington, Paulo and Latimore isn't 'the best in the comp' as some commentators are claiming - it's not in the top 10.

​Once they get into the mid sesson grind, the pressure of being premiers will start to tell, especially on their older players.

​I fancy them to make 5th-8th, but nowhere near going back to back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                      JOhn Corey hit the nail on the head, they have no hooker and thus will not have that sucess
                      Segeyaro will be a handy addition.

Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post
                        Segeyaro will be a handy addition.
                        Oh please NO !!!! I personally could not handle those in-bred red-neck hickie fans of the theirs
                        Last edited by PeeGee; 03-16-2017, 04:55 PM.
                        Roosters For Ever

Comment

They will have a couple of valuable additions before the deadline..

Comment

It will take a huge miracle for anyone to get Segeyaro given the status of his UK contact (unless thats been resolved).
                            I actually like the look of the kid they have brought in at hooker, he is a better fit for than Segeyaro who I think has a few issues.

On Penrith (hopefully I won't have to eat my words) will not make the GF. Too much hype and not enough substance esp with players like cartwright
                            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a new job and therefore new colleagues to get used to. One is a Cronulla fan and the other a Broncos fan. I am the meat in an idiot sandwich to quote Elaine from Seinfeld. Both teams scare the hell out of me and they are always our bogey sides...sigh..it's going to be a bumpy ride...but even the Cronulla fan said he cannot see them going back to back...
                              "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                              Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Originally posted by Chook 74/75 View Post
                                They will have a couple of valuable additions before the deadline..
                                ​Segeyaro is a great pickup! they will be there about's at the end..

Comment

Working...
                                X