No announcement yet.

The Ch9 NRL ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically the most amount of time anything from the nine network is on my viewing list is summer time when the cricket is on.

Comment

I boycotted 9 years ago but was a due process
      Tuned in - no audio then a complete boycott seasons later after Pearce was lynched by Gyngell and his puppets prior the origin game.
      If possible to watch a game on radio with no audio would be far better than having to put up with tabloid 9 and the tabloid sports callers.I despise ch 9.

Comment

Originally posted by novice chook View Post

I'm the same. I haven't seen the ad on Channel 9 because I simply don't watch that Channel very often.

Should be no surprise to anyone that 9 won't put the Roosters up for public display. The dribblers that run that NRL PR machine there wouldn't have a clue. Which is why viewers are deserting them in droves now that Fox shows the games.

Yvonne Sampson saw the writing on the wall, and made the astute decision to move over to Fox where they take their NRL seriously.
        NC, You telling us you don't tune-in to Married at First Sight??

Comment

Originally posted by Arties Pie View Post
          Basically the most amount of time anything from the nine network is on my viewing list is summer time when the cricket is on.

I haven't watched the cricket much at all for years. I used to like it as much as league in the early 80's. Now it's garbage and the worst thing about it is the commentators.

Comment

Cmon guys. It can't all be bad on 9. Karl Stefanovic knows his footy, he once beat up Wendell Sailor remember. 🙄
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Here is the ad, and on a quick watch I think we are shown 3 or 4 times.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOST...po5JOpUvXSaYWA

Comment

Thanks milanja. I hadn't seen it until now and to be honest, I don't really have a problem with it. If I was nit picking, I would say that whoever made it still has a love affair with the rort that was the 2014 season. Why the hell show souffs GF celebration? I hate the gummies but they are the only side that should have their GF celebration on the ad as they are reining premiers.

I also can't understand what the song has to do with footy?
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                  Thanks milanja. I hadn't seen it until now and to be honest, I don't really have a problem with it. If I was nit picking, I would say that whoever made it still has a love affair with the rort that was the 2014 season. Why the hell show souffs GF celebration? I hate the gummies but they are the only side that should have their GF celebration on the ad as they are reining premiers.

I also can't understand what the song has to do with footy?
                  Yeah not sure why cows and Souths premierships were shown.

I liked it when song intros were used for Friday night football a while back, probably eats into too much commercial time these days.

Still can't beat the Tina Turner ads, they could of used that song to this day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tXIzp0ok24I

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTgWxveYFBU

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post

Yeah not sure why cows and Souths premierships were shown.

I liked it when song intros were used for Friday night football a while back, probably eats into too much commercial time these days.

Still can't beat the Tina Turner ads, they could of used that song to this day.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tXIzp0ok24I

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NTgWxveYFBU
                    Yeah, they were awesome mate. I also like the Bon Jovi 'This is our House'
                    FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
                      Here is the ad, and on a quick watch I think we are shown 3 or 4 times.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOST...po5JOpUvXSaYWA
                      Thanks mil.
                      Geez Deltas looking hot, I didnt take to much notice of the footy in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                        Thanks mil.
                        Geez Deltas looking hot, I didnt take to much notice of the footy in the background.
                        Yeah she is, NFL did it with faith hill.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...ub_Mw0m2XSUF5w

Comment

Haven't seen it but it might have something to do with the fact that there weren't many highlights from last year?
                          Yes please don't show highlits from last year!!! The only one I can think of is us beating the Knights, with a total crowd of 2... maybe 3 watching us.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

Yes please don't show highlits from last year!!! The only one I can think of is us beating the Knights, with a total crowd of 2... maybe 3 watching us.
                            I don't remember much from last year. I wiped most of it from my brain. Looking forward to creating some awesome memories from this year though. 😀
                            FVCK CANCER

Comment

I don't remember much from last year. I wiped most of it from my brain. Looking forward to creating some awesome memories from this year though. 😀
                              That would explain quite a bit then.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

That would explain quite a bit then.
                                Yes it would. We were crap last year. I hate to break it to you but second last is pretty awful. I know some people are one eyed but cmon man!
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X