Will Cherington Play?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Cherington Play?

The roosters website says he will be fit for Round 3 - Will he be in the team next week despite his actions?

That came out yesterday that his court appearance has been put back until May and he will play once he is fit???....go firgure.....

Comment

Where would you put him?? The only player he could replace would be FPN. But he's a frontrower..

Comment

You would have to think he will come through the lower grades after his injury

Comment

Freddy is a big fan of his but I think he'll have to work his way into the squad with some good performances for the Jets.

Comment

My view is that he should spend this year playing for the Jets...

I know he was a big part of the Roosters plans for 2009, but this is bigger than that IMO...

Comment

we can do without him

Comment

Not now, let him ease back into things before bringing him up to FG.
                He really needs to value playing in FG and not eff it up by being an angry young man.
                "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I don't think he should play first grade until after his court case. If all ends well there then by all means, but not until then.

Comment

I support whatever decision the club makes
                    Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
                    Haile Selassie

Comment

Cherrington will obviously play FG when he's ready and over his injury I dont think the club will stand him down.

Comment

Well he's been named in the side as number 17 with Jones in 20 according to the telucrap.
                        And NO Sisa Waqa unfortunately.
                        "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Unless David decides to be the executioner again.

Comment

If he's fit and good enough put him in.

I wanna win matches.

Comment

Working...
                            X