If we lose tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we lose tonight...

It's my fault. Tonight will be my first game back at the footy, if we lose, I promise I will stay away from our team and admire from afar. I am willing to do this haha.

It's not too late to back out!

Comment

If we lose tonight we'll still be on top of the table! Not saying we will, I would hope even with 3 of ours out tonight we will still be professional enough to beat the Raiders, I'm really looking forward to Rog at fullback, we all know he's an awesome attacking weapon, but I want to see how his positional & defensive play is, I can see him tackling Fergo into the sideline a couple times with try saving efforts.

Comment

We'll paste the Raiders today. I'm ultra confident. I reckon last week's effort was a symptom of the whole Milford saga. They look disheartened given that their best young players leave for one reason or another.

We on the other hand know that a win will virtually guarantee the Minor Premiership.

Roosters 34 - Raiders 12. So fear not! Your presence will not affect the outcome negatively

Comment

Originally posted by Chook Norris View Post
          It's not too late to back out!
          Hahaha, I'm poor after living the high life in Spain, already bought the tickets, not backing out now haha

Comment

If we lose, I will kill Turk283.

With sexual kindness.
            SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

I'm not a jinx

Comment

if we lost wed send you back to soccer football! ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by RoostarPrincess View Post
                  I'm not a jinx
                  ...almost ?

Comment

Originally posted by RoostarPrincess View Post
                    I'm not a jinx
                    Yes you are, the boys were just good enough to overcome it...... only just.
                    Originally posted by turk-283
                    Kurt 79 - Kags 0..

Comment

I'll blame that on my friend, her first ever game of league and being a Rangers fan from Scotland, she had to go for us.

Comment

Working...
                      X