hope uncle nick has that contract extension done for RTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hope uncle nick has that contract extension done for RTS

everyone already knew it the kid is something special, currently contracted till the end of 2013, need to get him locked away with Cordner/Moga until 2015, these are the kids to lead us forward.

Cordner has been brilliant(As Usual) I reckon RTS is already a better fullback then Mini.

Comment

what a great game by RTS, 3 try saving tackles on morris/creagh/green and setup a 100m+ try, hopefully Smith sees the light and he trains the off season at fullback.

Comment

Couldn't agree more. This kid is our future.

Comment

Mini is to scarey for fullback, if he is to play next year, and I dont think he should, he has to be on the wing, and RTS to fullback, some of the things he done tonight, was crazy in the extreme.

Comment

How good is Friday night footy when we win. Woooohoooo. Roger. I love him. Sign him up for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnt Rooster View Post
              Mini is to scarey for fullback, if he is to play next year, and I dont think he should, he has to be on the wing, and RTS to fullback, some of the things he done tonight, was crazy in the extreme.
              Yep, he started hs career there and should end it there - proudly in the 2 for the Chooks, the club where he spent his whole career.

Go the Chooks!!!

Comment

RTS with an off-season under a top line coach will be challenging Locke for Kiwi fullback by the end of next season IMO.

Comment

The 13th Roger needs to have a stamp put on him.

COCK 4 LIFE.

Simple as that.

Comment

agreed absolutely!

Comment

That kid is great sign him until 2020, what a step

Comment

We should be sweet extending him, he's big mates with Moga.

Chook.

Comment

this guy is a gem.

Comment

Haven't you heard, RTS is not wanted by Smith. Has too much game breaking ability. Doesnt fit into his style of play. He's not a player who is going to take this team in the right direction

Comment

So good and still so young. Mini can fark off right NOW as far as I'm concerned.
                              "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
                              X