X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good Sitilli
    He’s had a top game.

Comment

• That’s 100 points against the drag queens this year!
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
        what good hands from everyone!!!
        Except for Butcher.
        FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
          What a top win.
          Superb

Comment

• Party Poopers - should have given JWH the kick

Comment

• loved the jared chant at end.

big smiles from everyone

Comment

• What would Jarrad’s game day jumper be worth?

Comment

• Priceless

Comment

• Glad I saw that. Looking forward to getting home to watch it again.

Comment

• At 14-12 I was concerned but what followed made me think this could be a premiership winning team. Considering the ref we really got our game together. So many great players. My best Walker, Collins, Leniu, JWH. Too many to mention. King looked great for the short time he was on.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

• Congratulations big JWH . You are the heart and soul of the Roosters !
                        Love ya mate and a big win for the team . Wooohhhoooo

Comment

• Over 500 more run meters off just 8 more runs. We absorbed what the dragons could throw at us and then blew them off the park. A performance worthy of our club champion. The merchant of menace JWH.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoosterFanNZ View Post
                            will nat be put back in nsw cup like all the other forwards coming through? doubt it
                            And nor should he be. Give the guy a farkin break, and try and enjoy the win.

Comment

• Well done lads all about jwh this week
                              the first and last 40 min were great the middle we were tested we did ourselves a few times but ref killed us in the middle part of the game
                              congrats and let’s hope for a dry and fast track next time
                              Rads and Jenko will get a week off over the bye so won’t miss any games and we will have Suaali back v storm so as long as origin boys get through will be all bar Manu really
                              rads is looking great on the edge looks like he will stay there now

only concern is Nat butch I don’t know what has happened to him but he went from Smokey for origin and kangaroos being an honest defender to shit really quickly - he might need a week or two in res grade (and Whyte needs to come back on the bench for king or butcher)

3. jwh (the big dog says enough)
                              2. Teddy (1 try and 2 try assists, over 300mtr and 13 tackle breaks)
                              1. Critchon who made 180mtr again and Watson who killed it (Watson really reducing cheese minutes by playing so well)
                              Special mention rads until he went off and Leniu off the back fence

Comment

• Tremendous win, and wonderful to see Jared and the boys that happy. I'll just unpack my thoughts here, as well.

Firstly, thought Collins and Teddy were among our best. Absolute quality from them every minute. Some of the addtional work Lindsay does is unbelievable.

Dragons milking and lying down continually for the entire game. Can't really blame them as they're simply not good enough to compete with us, and opposition teams obviously know that refs are a bit tougher on us than on other teams.

It would have been an absolute travesty if Klein and the bunker had manufactured a Dragons win. The 6-agains in the first half, with us receiving nada, was hugely damaging and the Dragons were massively outclassed. The score could have been a lot worse for the Dragons. That bunker call where Suli (or whoever it was) wasn't ruled as an obstructor to Sitili, was diabolical. I couldn't believe that. He jumped a full second early and ended up directly underneath Sitili. Not to mention the set before where Sam grabs a Dragons player around the shoulder and gets penalised on the 5th for it. Some of those were astonishingly bad, and looked cynical to keep the Dragons in it.

The Chooks are absolutely the real deal this year, and I don't care what anyone else says about it. I'm pretty sure this game puts us at 100+ F/A better than the next nearest team, which is the Storm. I'm not sure how the game in Melbourne will go after the Bye, but unless we have a freak off-day, I'm really starting to think it's between us and the Panthers (pending injuries). I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw some posters saying we looked flat today... what on Earth game are you watching? If anything, they tried too hard at time. That was a masterclass in physicality.

I'll say it now; if we play the Storm in the finals, we'll win convincingly.

Also, this Leniu guy... actual psychopathy incarnate.

Enjoy the win, everyone. That was stellar.

Comment

Working...
                                X