Is everyone OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

You can get your answer to that by asking Aussie Cossack who started that on Twitter

He has explained it and has apologised He also used the term unsubstantiated when giving that name
    As he should.

Ben Cohen should now sue Aussie Cossack.

1985: 1 try vs Parramatta, 1 try vs Manly, 1 try vs Wests, 2 tries vs Souffs
    1986: 2 tries vs Illawarra, 1 try vs Balmain, 2 tries vs Norths.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

So sorry to hear Red My Daughter was also there with her mate 24 hours earlier
      Thanks for the post Mr Walker. I'm very happy your daughter or any loved ones were not there. Many of us that live in the East could easily have been there. It a tragedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Parra View Post

So far I've been the only one courageous enough to speculate on here though. There is more to come, believe me.

I've been deliberately obtuse but that hasn't stopped the cowards from attacking me. That they can decide what my comments were suggesting proves that they have similar thoughts. With what is currently going on in the Middle East and the dire warning from Christopher Wray in the USA the other day, how could any normal person not think the attack was carried out by an ideological terrorist?

For the mushrooms on here (and there are many), Christopher Wray is the Director of the FBI. Just 48 hours ago he expressed concerns that a lone wolf or small group will draw 'twisted inspiration' from events in Middle East and Russia.

Can you please stop with this shit. I promise if you keep it up I will delete every post you make in this thread.

Comment

Horrific day for Australia. Thoughts and prayers to all affected by this.

Can completely understand people thinking it was terror related. All the hallmarks were there...long bladed knife, knew how to use it, the location, soft targets women and children, cowardice when confronted by a man etc.

Even if it wasn't wasn't terror related (which seems an incredible coincidence) I am begging our Government to take a zero tolerance approach to all hate inspired behaviours. The Oct 9th riots, the anti-semitism, weekly demonstrations preaching hate, clerics calling for violence etc. etc.By ignoring or helping facilitate this, we are creating an inevitable climate of opportunity for terrorists. Ask ASIO.

Please Prime Minister put poltical gain aside and Australia first.

Comment

Originally posted by Red. View Post

Can you please stop with this shit. I promise if you keep it up I will delete every post you make in this thread.
            Am I allowed to say that the police have said the perp was schizophrenic and possibly had a history of targeting women?

More here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-emerge.html

Comment

Carlos I'm not picking on you but you know what I was referring to. Like I said, let's stick to the facts and please keep it civil.

Comment

As Andy mentioned there has been alot of unsubstantiated claims about the perpetrator. The police have released his name and a bit about his background. More will come to light when the police dig into his life.

One of my Dad's good mates lost a daughter to this madman and my wife was in the exact same spot 24 hours earlier.

Can we please keep the conversation civil and let's not toss around unsubstantiated theories. Thanks.
                Sorry to hear that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Voodoo Man View Post

Sorry to hear that.
                  Thanks Voodoo Man

Comment

Carlos I'm not picking on you but you know what I was referring to. Like I said, let's stick to the facts and please keep it civil.
                    No probs. Will do - but no doubt my postings will draw more profane abuse from certain individuals.

Comment

Thanks Carlos. I would like everyone to remain civil please.

Comment

There are many holes in the mental health system, as in the old days, people could be locked up in institutions for the rest of their natural lives, but not nowadays.

You have voluntary and involuntary admissions to mental health facilities where people are assessed and medicated depending on the diagnosis of their mental health condition.

When released, the key is to ensure these folk keep taking their medication, which is a difficult thing to ensure as often this is not followed up, and if these folk stop taking the medication, they revert back to their "state of mind" before commencing the medication and assessment programme for their mental health condition.

By the sounds of it, they had a preoccupation with knives, so there is a hole in the system right there as people cannot purchase a firearm when under guardianship or treatment for a mental health condition, so it should be the same with such knives as the one used.

It may be hard to do this though.

Comment

Let’s just remember that no matter what this farktards background, or motives, innocent people are dead. Let’s show some respect instead of fighting between ourselves.

Speculating won’t change what’s happened.
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

Amazing in a thread that is called is everyone ok the usual suspects keep attacking anyone with a different opinion .Nothing ever changes it seems .Mental health is a huge issue in this country and seems that it may have contributed to this tragedy .That does in no way lessen the tradgdy that occured yesterday to all of the victims , there families, friends but indeed also the family of the perpetrator .

Comment

So heart breaking, so many lives have been ruined by this tragedy. Hopefully all those in the hospital including the baby pull through and get on the mend. My heart goes out to the grieving families and friends of those whose lives were taken away....I hope they get all the support they need.

Remember to hold your loved ones tight.....a mate of mine, his missus runs a salon at Westfields Bondi Junction.

For some reason she decided to go home early......she could have easily got caught up in it.

I have many friends in the area, I am in the Illawarra but have quite a few friends and family in the Eastern Suburbs, so this really does cut deep for me.....
                              Originally posted by Bondi Boy

Pathetic!
                              What a rabble we are.

Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post
                                Horrific day for Australia. Thoughts and prayers to all affected by this.

Can completely understand people thinking it was terror related. All the hallmarks were there...long bladed knife, knew how to use it, the location, soft targets women and children, cowardice when confronted by a man etc.

Even if it wasn't wasn't terror related (which seems an incredible coincidence) I am begging our Government to take a zero tolerance approach to all hate inspired behaviours. The Oct 9th riots, the anti-semitism, weekly demonstrations preaching hate, clerics calling for violence etc. etc.By ignoring or helping facilitate this, we are creating an inevitable climate of opportunity for terrorists. Ask ASIO.

Please Prime Minister put poltical gain aside and Australia first.
                                Wise words.

Comment

Working...
                                X