No announcement yet.

Ethan Strange, the one that got away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder the Raiders weren’t too fussed when Wighton left..
    Ethan Strange has a bright future!

Comment

It's ironic that supporters of other clubs complain about the Roosters "poaching" young talent. We seem to lose a lot of them when they have developed.
      Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lydon View Post
        No wonder the Raiders weren’t too fussed when Wighton left..
        Ethan Strange has a bright future!
        Hope he enjoys playing under Ricky Stuart.
        Born and bred in the eastern suburbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Vasco View Post

Hope he enjoys playing under Ricky Stuart.
          He will learn how to whinge, play for penalties and blame the ref for his losses at least

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Chook View Post

He will learn how to whinge, play for penalties and blame the ref for his losses at least
            Something our coach can’t do.
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

Originally posted by dice View Post
              IMO the best we played last year was with Keary and Sandon Smith. Walker too similar to Keary including weaknesses. I understand the hype of Walker and the reputation of Keary but fmd we are destined to spend two more years with players that can't kick further than 30m. Brandon Smith has joined them with his 30m kicks early in the tackle count from deep inside our own territory.

Who was that young half that kicked the 30/10 in the trial game?

Don’t forget they are now too small to tackle the big guys once they are isolated particularly walker who just waves his arm out and then doesn’t chase let’s hope Sandton smith is back soon

Comment

Originally posted by BondiBob View Post
                Don’t forget they are now too small to tackle the big guys once they are isolated particularly walker who just waves his arm out and then doesn’t chase let’s hope Sandton smith is back soon
                Sorry, but that’s a ludicrous statement. Walker has consistently put his body on the line in defence, ang he is usually one of the first to chase in cover.

Comment

I think you are confusing Sam Walker with Dom Young. I can see why. They look very similar.

Comment

Eh, can’t keep them all.. Sam Walker is our future and as good as strange has looked I dare say Walker was even more impressive when he first came onto the scene.. I have full faith the club will find the right half partner for when keary retires so no need to cry I’ve spilt milk… good luck to strange but we have lost far bigger talent in the past and will lose way better talent in the future.
                    My Roosters Channel - youtube.com/IRoostermanI
                    My Gaming Channel - youtube.com/xIVERTiiGOIx

Comment

Originally posted by Juggler View Post
                      Here’s another thought. Maybe our players just aren’t as good as we think they are.
                      True. We have a few top players mixed in with very ordinary - mediocre ones. With another exit of top players most who are irreplaceable, our mediocre players will dominate the team until we can rebuild. Isn’t Toups leaving too? And still no long kicker which is putting us at a huge disadvantage.
                      “Soon will the present day order be rolled up, and a new one spread out in its stead”- (Baha’u’llah)

Comment

Sounds like Heath L'esteange's twin brother.

Bit like how old mate Nathan Aster had a Greek brother called Braith.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post

Sorry, but that’s a ludicrous statement. Walker has consistently put his body on the line in defence, ang he is usually one of the first to chase in cover.
                          Not in my opinion I didn’t say he didn’t put his body on the line he just isn’t big enough to be effective. If you want a good example of what I am taking about have a good look at the Manly game

Comment

Not in my opinion I didn’t say he didn’t put his body on the line he just isn’t big enough to be effective. If you want a good example of what I am taking about have a good look at the Manly game
                            Yes you did. You said "particularly walker who just waves his arm out". What else did you mean by that statement?

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

Both good players - Beniah captained the SG Ball team last year as well - Alan Holton is another good rake too - Be hard to keep them all though
                              Poor Tyler, suffered a hand injury, fractured finger/thumb or both... out of action for a bit.

Comment

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...588d66606bd50d

Comment

Working...
                                X