Didn't you enjoy watching.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't you enjoy watching.......

The Storm and Cowboys? I did, seeing how set moves are executed, kicks going to places where the chasers are going, a halfback/five eighth running to the line and passing to support players, 2 and 3 decoy runners and receivers running at gaps..........
    I hope we come out today and have some plans in attack. I want to see our 1/2 and 5/8 handle the freakin ball and have runners running at pace into freakin gaps. I dont Anasta showing up on the 5th to kick only, and I don't Pearce turning the ball inside to forwards getting smashed by 2-3 defenders.I don't want to see 3 tackles in a row of Friend passing it to a forward running by himself close to the ruck making 6-8 meters and getting smashed. I'm sick of Perret going for a dummy half run EVERY FKN TIME!!!!!!!

I live in hope.

They have coaches, we have a good bloke who couldn't coach the Kangaroos to a victory.

Comment

Bowen, Thursthead, Segerayo, Payne, Slater, Cronk, Smiff even Widdop all have pace OMR. And I haven't mentioned the rest of their backs.

We don't.

I hope, but I don't expect miracles mate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

But I thought Sandow was better than Pearce!?!?

Comment

Talking of Sandow.... caught some of the 2nd half of the Parra game. A more dis-interested player in a game I am yet to see.... he went 3 attacking sets early in that half and touched the ball once for a kick on the 5th, he went 3 defensive sets and not once did anything more than walk a few paces forward and then meandered back to the defensive line. When he finally did have to do some defensive work he tried (some very half arsed) attempts at a shoulder bump (not charge).
          Must admit I haven't seen him in the first 2 rounds but would be front runner from what I have seen as dud buy of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEye View Post
            Talking of Sandow.... caught some of the 2nd half of the Parra game. A more dis-interested player in a game I am yet to see.... he went 3 attacking sets early in that half and touched the ball once for a kick on the 5th, he went 3 defensive sets and not once did anything more than walk a few paces forward and then meandered back to the defensive line. When he finally did have to do some defensive work he tried (some very half arsed) attempts at a shoulder bump (not charge).
            Must admit I haven't seen him in the first 2 rounds but would be front runner from what I have seen as dud buy of the season.
            Yes, he certainly has that look about him of somebody who is being paid very high dollars whether he tries or not, so why try?

Comment

Sandow has always carried a little weight, but he looks downright pudgy in that Parra jersey. There's no way he's at his optimum weight. And his disinterest in becoming involved in the play is glaringly obvious. I mean you could easily forget he was on the field on Sat night, he handled the ball so little. He's downright bludging at the moment.

Not that it makes me sad, in fact it makes me happy that Parra seem to buy even more duds than we do! Not to mention the fact that I believe Sandow is a lowlife little grub.

NC
              Supporting the RW&B, through good times and bad times.

Comment

Working...
              X