Broncos busted for salary cap breaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos busted for salary cap breaches

Finally theyve been busted with the cap could be back dated as long as 15 years .....now I told yas Melbourne would get busted 4 years before it happend ...looks like Lachy got them through last time but not this time Broncos gorrrnski.
    My Honest opinion ...every stupid club is gonna get busted ....lol
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Well Brain lets hope they dont investigate back to the Ron Jones days 😨😝
    Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

Can they go back as far the 2000 GF lol how they kept practically half the Aussie team under the cap in those premiership years was too good to be believed they kept bringing out the old chestnut players stay for less,housings cheaper,more 3rd party deals etc they never investigated deeply into the thoroughbreds involvement with the club backhanders galore I hope they get done hard the karnts.

Comment

LINK: http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/bri...-1226933629538

Comment

Well, DUH!!!!!
          SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Mini to MILF
            "Qui audet adipiscitur"

WHO DARES WINS

Comment

I hope this is traced back to the "Thoroughbreds Group" they have been rorting the system for decades, remember Locky was on the salary cap as only earning $180k towards the end of his career.

will be interesting to see if the NRL will register Milfords contract in a couple of weeks time, if they don't the Titans will be jumping to the head of the pursuit.

Comment

Interesting part is that the Broncos reported the possible breach to the NRL. Seems Andrew Gee has been hung out to dry. This could be Gee acting in isolation or a case of the corporate distancing itself from the act and finding a scapegoat. Worth seeing how this plays out and what Gee offers up in time.

Also of note is this will be the 2nd club to be potentially found guilty of rorting the cap and they share a News Ltd link..

Worth noting again that in this country we are innocent until proven guilty
                Written and published on behalf of the Liberal Party, Queensland

Comment

Dirty Gee being set up as a scapegoat a la The King Rat. Gotta love how News go about their business.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch View Post
                    I hope this is traced back to the "Thoroughbreds Group" they have been rorting the system for decades, remember Locky was on the salary cap as only earning $180k towards the end of his career.

will be interesting to see if the NRL will register Milfords contract in a couple of weeks time, if they don't the Titans will be jumping to the head of the pursuit.
                    Titans can barely pay the electricity - let alone Milford.

Comment

Originally posted by cocky rooster man View Post
                      Can they go back as far the 2000 GF lol how they kept practically half the Aussie team under the cap in those premiership years was too good to be believed they kept bringing out the old chestnut players stay for less,housings cheaper,more 3rd party deals etc they never investigated deeply into the thoroughbreds involvement with the club backhanders galore I hope they get done hard the karnts.
                      about time they got pulled up, what a rorte those yrs were
                      " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

Originally posted by Darkone View Post
                        Mini to MILF
                        If that's what Mini's in to Terry's Mum's actually very nice looking. The Italians remember are very closely connected when it comes to the 'family'.
                        "Do you expect me to talk"? "No, Mr. Bond, I expect you to die".

Comment

Working...
                        X