SOO Vs Last Grand Final

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOO Vs Last Grand Final

Anyone notice the common theme between last years grand final and SOO 3? ...Tony Archer. Decides he doesn't see thurston stripping the ball then penalizes NSW for Nate dropping the ball. If only Nate got the benefit of the refs when playing for the roosters...

refereeing AGAIN was terrible tonight. Archer is a FKING disgrace

Comment

Absolutely there was a similarity.
      The idiot referees set the standard in the first 30. They fuct the game up severely and probably on Harrigan's orders
      The Internet is a place for posting silly things
      Try and be serious and you will look stupid
      sigpic

Comment

The "penalty" against Mannah in the first half turned the game. They had all the ball and no points. Their heads were down. They get that penalty and score. Game over.

Comment

its obvious that harrigons 'boys' will ensure lockyer gets a premiership send off at the brisvegas, theyll beat up a sydne4y side , who are there to fill some seats at anz, might be merge, might be manly, wont be us! newscorp always look after their own, theyll still be sniffing around like an unregistered dog at seasons end!

Comment

My favourite? He calls held, the fat dud passes the ball and he hands it back and tells him to play the ball. That's a penalty in every grade except under mini footy rules. Archer mad three highly contentious calls that led to three tries. He's shown he is not able to handle the pressure cooker of big games.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairfax View Post
              My favourite? He calls held, the fat dud passes the ball and he hands it back and tells him to play the ball. That's a penalty in every grade except under mini footy rules. Archer mad three highly contentious calls that led to three tries. He's shown he is not able to handle the pressure cooker of big games.
              That was an incredible decision. The Ch9 commentary team fell nicely into line too saying it was the right decision.

However their best one was with the Hannant try. They all said there was nothing wrong with it, it will get the greenn light. Then when Thaiday got penalised for driving they all agreed with that. Make up your mind.

Comment

Don't send in The Fixer, send in The Archer.

Comment

What about when Ch9 got $BW in for comments, that is just down right offensive.
                  The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                  Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                  sigpic

Comment

As a rugby league fan that sickened me... and the turd is wearing a maroon scarf... All you have to do is go to the Gold Coast on holidays to qualify as a Queenslander.

Comment

I changed the channel when that ****wit came on.

Comment

You would think that $BW would be wearing a crusaders jersey considering the Super Rugby Final is this weekend. How the fuk he can support QLD when he is a Kiwi sellout is beyond me.

Comment

I couldn't believe the refs and commentators had NFI about the rules for the qld try which was disallowed. You are allowed to push your own player over the line, but you are not allowed to push an opposing defender. If they didn't check the grounding that dumbass Archer would have awarded the try.

Comment

That rule is a crock anyway. Players should not be allowed to push their team mates over the try line.

Last thing we need is something resembling a rugby union ruck in our game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairfax View Post
                              Actually they changed that rule just this week. Stuart Raper was on Talkin Sport the other day explaining it. If its simultaneous, they take ball back to the mark and play it, which to me is common sense. Its the harshest rule in the game when a team loses possession because they can't hear a refs call, or because they pass the ball just as the ref calls held.

Comment

Working...
                              X