Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A bit late but happy with Sterlo's replacing Bozo the Clown re Origin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A bit late but happy with Sterlo's replacing Bozo the Clown re Origin

    Hopefully the nepotism is gone.

    Always found Sterlo to be quite unbiased and accurate when it comes to football anaylsis, especially when not calling game with the other buffoons on channel whine.

    I just hope he is not a fan of Dugan the ball hogg.
    Originally posted by Elvis Rooster
    Hahaha Fatty Mcnugget got banned. Geez i will really miss his intellectual insights. Bye bye Fatty

  • #2
    Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
    Hopefully the nepotism is gone.

    Always found Sterlo to be quite unbiased and accurate when it comes to football anaylsis, especially when not calling game with the other buffoons on channel whine.

    I just hope he is not a fan of Dugan the ball hogg.
    He hates the Roosters.
    #FairGoRefs!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Toots View Post

      He hates the Roosters.
      That is a good thing Tootsie, hopefully he won't nominate too many for Origin.

      He is a fan of Lats and Matto but...he also has a healthy respect for Cords.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lemon_Elvis View Post

        That is a good thing Tootsie, hopefully he won't nominate too many for Origin.

        He is a fan of Lats and Matto but...he also has a healthy respect for Cords.
        Yep, that's what I was thinking, and hoping.
        #FairGoRefs!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
          Hopefully the nepotism is gone.

          Always found Sterlo to be quite unbiased and accurate when it comes to football anaylsis, especially when not calling game with the other buffoons on channel whine.

          I just hope he is not a fan of Dugan the ball hogg.

          Speaking of ball hogs, I hope Friend and Guerra learn to pass the ball this year and Friend not to kick on the 4th tackle. Sterlo is a wanker but is an upgrade from Bozo the clown.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lemon_Elvis View Post

            That is a good thing Tootsie, hopefully he won't nominate too many for Origin.

            He is a fan of Lats and Matto but...he also has a healthy respect for Cords.
            I miss Lemon_Elvis he was a really nice Elvis.
            "Originally posted by Elwass dumb carnt Rooster"
            So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
            ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
            I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;
            Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
              I miss Lemon_Elvis he was a really nice Elvis.
              Agree with you dude he was the good Elvis, I think he must have been suspected to be one of Turk's multiple identities or was El Turko himself.
              Originally posted by Elvis Rooster
              Hahaha Fatty Mcnugget got banned. Geez i will really miss his intellectual insights. Bye bye Fatty

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Snitzel_69 View Post


                Speaking of ball hogs, I hope Friend and Guerra learn to pass the ball this year and Friend not to kick on the 4th tackle. Sterlo is a wanker but is an upgrade from Bozo the clown.
                I heard Dugan is thinking about going to French Rugby lol. He better learn to kick cos he can't pass and running and feigning injury once tackled is a no no in rugby as you have to ensure possession remains with your team at all costs.
                Originally posted by Elvis Rooster
                Hahaha Fatty Mcnugget got banned. Geez i will really miss his intellectual insights. Bye bye Fatty

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Toots View Post

                  He hates the Roosters.

                  Seems to be.

                  He doesn't seem to be the only one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Farah at hooker is a disaster for Mitch in Origin, if it happens. Robbie walks to the beat of his own drum. Yet all the hater is firmly directed at Pearce for lack of Blues success.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by chopstiks View Post
                      Farah at hooker is a disaster for Mitch in Origin, if it happens. Robbie walks to the beat of his own drum. Yet all the hater is firmly directed at Pearce for lack of Blues success.

                      Well he wasn't picked at Hooker.

                      Apparently Sterlo wanted Wallace but he was not fit. I am happy with the Peats selection, hopefully Pearce is able to take ownership of the team.

                      By the way do you eat with Chop Sticks?
                      Originally posted by Elvis Rooster
                      Hahaha Fatty Mcnugget got banned. Geez i will really miss his intellectual insights. Bye bye Fatty

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post


                        Well he wasn't picked at Hooker.

                        Apparently Sterlo wanted Wallace but he was not fit. I am happy with the Peats selection, hopefully Pearce is able to take ownership of the team.

                        By the way do you eat with Chop Sticks?
                        Yeap, posted that farah stuff before the selection. The new crew are well rid, and by all accounts quietly cheering and relieved that the nasties have gone(the tiger and the shark). If sterlo wasn't around I haaate to think what that team would be. I think blues have the best chance to win now.

                        An old tosser boss used to say it, and it's just to take the mick really. Unfortunately I'm yet to master picking up a grain of rice with a chop stick.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          seemed to work out so far?
                          a very good team they selected without bozos manly only influence?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by chopstiks View Post

                            Yeap, posted that farah stuff before the selection. The new crew are well rid, and by all accounts quietly cheering and relieved that the nasties have gone(the tiger and the shark). If sterlo wasn't around I haaate to think what that team would be. I think blues have the best chance to win now.

                            An old tosser boss used to say it, and it's just to take the mick really. Unfortunately I'm yet to master picking up a grain of rice with a chop stick.

                            Hahaha.... Cheers mate
                            Originally posted by Elvis Rooster
                            Hahaha Fatty Mcnugget got banned. Geez i will really miss his intellectual insights. Bye bye Fatty

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Well that was a trainwreck...
                              Originally posted by Elvis Rooster
                              Hahaha Fatty Mcnugget got banned. Geez i will really miss his intellectual insights. Bye bye Fatty

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X