Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Its just damn hilarious

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Its just damn hilarious

    in 2013 and 2014 everytime a Burgii dropped the ball they were given a penalty.
    Now $ouff$ are getting treated the same as every other team and they are struggling to make the 8.

    A $ouff$ loss just sets up for a great weekend.

    As a NSW supporter I am very happy now that Bowraville is in QLD, Ingli$ is nothing short of terrible now days. He is whinging so much I think he will leave $ouff$ and finish his career at Manly
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

  • #2
    So true KB

    Comment


    • #3
      Moses was outstanding in that game.

      Comment


      • #4
        was strange cheering on the tigpies this week after deathriding them last week!

        Comment


        • #5
          Not all that funny that even with their massive slump they are 1 win out of the 8. We're 2nd last and facing certain defeat against the Storm. Yay!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ism22 View Post
            Not all that funny that even with their massive slump they are 1 win out of the 8. We're 2nd last and facing certain defeat against the Storm. Yay!

            Sorry but out season is busted that aint funny, but seeing a bunch of assholes play to the std they actually are. IT highlghts the help they got through 2013 and 2014. To see dickhead souths fan implode is glorious.

            Basically if souffs play on Friday (or thurs) and lose the whole weekend is terrific.
            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              as always kingbilly, andrew your on the money, yes a souffs loss warms my heart these cold weekends

              Comment


              • #8
                Madge being courted by Dragons..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                  in 2013 and 2014 everytime a Burgii dropped the ball they were given a penalty.
                  Now $ouff$ are getting treated the same as every other team and they are struggling to make the 8.

                  A $ouff$ loss just sets up for a great weekend.

                  As a NSW supporter I am very happy now that Bowraville is in QLD, Ingli$ is nothing short of terrible now days. He is whinging so much I think he will leave $ouff$ and finish his career at Manly
                  ​Damn strait Billy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                    was strange cheering on the tigpies this week after deathriding them last week!
                    ​Yeh but Teddy?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                      as always kingbilly, andrew your on the money, yes a souffs loss warms my heart these cold weekends
                      You could try a Rabbit stew man.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                        in 2013 and 2014 everytime a Burgii dropped the ball they were given a penalty.
                        Now $ouff$ are getting treated the same as every other team and they are struggling to make the 8.
                        I think the Sharkies are getting all the "good luck" go their way this year......

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X