Its just damn hilarious

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its just damn hilarious

in 2013 and 2014 everytime a Burgii dropped the ball they were given a penalty.
    Now $ouff$ are getting treated the same as every other team and they are struggling to make the 8.

A $ouff$ loss just sets up for a great weekend.

As a NSW supporter I am very happy now that Bowraville is in QLD, Ingli$ is nothing short of terrible now days. He is whinging so much I think he will leave $ouff$ and finish his career at Manly
    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
    sigpic

So true KB

Comment

Moses was outstanding in that game.

Comment

was strange cheering on the tigpies this week after deathriding them last week!

Comment

Not all that funny that even with their massive slump they are 1 win out of the 8. We're 2nd last and facing certain defeat against the Storm. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
            Not all that funny that even with their massive slump they are 1 win out of the 8. We're 2nd last and facing certain defeat against the Storm. Yay!

Sorry but out season is busted that aint funny, but seeing a bunch of assholes play to the std they actually are. IT highlghts the help they got through 2013 and 2014. To see dickhead souths fan implode is glorious.

Basically if souffs play on Friday (or thurs) and lose the whole weekend is terrific.
            The Internet is a place for posting silly things
            Try and be serious and you will look stupid
            sigpic

Comment

as always kingbilly, andrew your on the money, yes a souffs loss warms my heart these cold weekends

Comment

Madge being courted by Dragons..

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                  Now $ouff$ are getting treated the same as every other team and they are struggling to make the 8.

A $ouff$ loss just sets up for a great weekend.

As a NSW supporter I am very happy now that Bowraville is in QLD, Ingli$ is nothing short of terrible now days. He is whinging so much I think he will leave $ouff$ and finish his career at Manly
                  ​Damn strait Billy.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                    was strange cheering on the tigpies this week after deathriding them last week!
                    ​Yeh but Teddy?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
                      as always kingbilly, andrew your on the money, yes a souffs loss warms my heart these cold weekends
                      You could try a Rabbit stew man.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbilly View Post
                        I think the Sharkies are getting all the "good luck" go their way this year......

Comment

Working...
                        X