• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSW vs QLD

Does anyone care?

Blues by 4.

Fergo 1st try scorer.

Comment

always nice to get one up on any qld team and maybe see Smith or jt flattened?

Comment

Great work by Morris there.

Comment

I miss you Jimmy

XXXX

Comment

It's NSW's big chance, Morgan is off and big fat useless Guerra is on now
            Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

O no Fergo not to J Moz he cannot take a tap lol...
              Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Congratulations to the nrl for once again destroying the spectical of state of origin. The famed bunker is a fu c king disgrace. That mug Cummins is a fraud. Horrible officialdom all around

Comment

my only real interest was the roosters players,confirmed what a massive cheat smith is! and of course the bunker determined the result

Comment

Im looking forward to the game tonight, I thought game 2 was a ripper.
                    Hope the Blues win for Gal's sake, he deserves it IMO.
                    "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                    So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                    ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                    I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

You beauty.
                      "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                      So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                      ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                      I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

I am looking forward to next years series with some of the contenders for the Blues team really starting to hit their straps in the latter half of 2016.

Trboviches Tom and Jake pushing hard for a chance
                        Moylan starting to look really polished
                        Jimmy of course and maybe Pearcey
                        Jack Bird is a class act with mongrel and now a GF win under his belt
                        Our backrow is awesome with Cordner, Frizell, Graham front line contenders with players like Josh Jackson on the bench.
                        Jennings will be one centre I think and probably Bird or Hayne just hope they don't persist with hog Dugan.
                        The front row is looking good if Fifita keeps on playing and players like Shannon Boyd hitting their potential, Klemmer is handy off the bench and A Woods is a solid performer.
                        Hooker is a problem we really don't have a standout, maybe Peats.
                        Teddy or Hayne at the back and Turbo Tom or Hayne on one wing with Mansour probably with the inside running for now.

Comment

Working...
                        X