English Super League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nicktherooster View Post
    So, I was wondering, does anyone follow it? Of course my passion lies in Australia but I have some interest in it. Does anyone else follow it?
    Yes I watch it and I enjoy it for most tof he time. There is quite a gulf between the best and the worst teams, unlike the NRL where there really isn't much between 1 to 16. Compared to the NRL, there seems to be a shorter 10m. Sometimes anywhere between 5-8m depending on the referee. They don't use their foot to roll the ball at the play the ball. There are some real stars in the league but then again there are quite a few players of less talent. Over all it is a fair standard of rugby league.

Comment

I like Wigan.

In the early 70's the Roosters played either the Great Britain touring team or St Helens at the old Sports Ground & beat them.
      My dad & pop attended, it was a midweek game.

Comment

Nick's been out of action because he's been busy making the biggest flag known to man!

Although he finished that a while ago.

Now he's nursing a hernia from trying to wave the big **** of a thing.

Comment

I would love to see the Roosters get Sam Tomkins from Wigan. He is the best player in the ESL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Lane View Post
            I would love to see the Roosters get Sam Tomkins from Wigan. He is the best player in the ESL.
            incorrect. kevin sinfield is the best player in the world at the moment, and therefore the best player in the ESL.

Comment

I keep an an eye on Warrington, because of the Moz factor.

Comment

Originally posted by c_q View Post
                I keep an an eye on Warrington, because of the Moz factor.
                in terms of teams, im a gateshead thunder fan. theyre in league two at the moment and struggling, but my grandmother is originally from gateshead, and i cant stand any of the teams in the ESL.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs1 View Post
                  incorrect. kevin sinfield is the best player in the world at the moment, and therefore the best player in the ESL.
                  I have watched him over the years and while yes he is a good player he just doesn't stack up to a C.Smith, J.Thurston,P.Gallen or B.Slater or S.Tompkins so how he won the golden boot is beyond me.
                  Does any one know what position he plays? I see him at dummy half then next minute 1st receiver then he's out at 2nd receiver. I thought he played lock

Comment

Originally posted by Rooboy View Post
                    I have watched him over the years and while yes he is a good player he just doesn't stack up to a C.Smith, J.Thurston,P.Gallen or B.Slater or S.Tompkins so how he won the golden boot is beyond me.
                    Does any one know what position he plays? I see him at dummy half then next minute 1st receiver then he's out at 2nd receiver. I thought he played lock
                    i was being sarcastic mate, i have no idea how he got it either. i couldnt really care though, if it pisses cameron smith off it makes me happy.

Comment

i sometimes look at the results, i often turned it on hoping to catch fitzy playing or even moz otherwise unless its rooster leaning, no interest

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                        Maybe an old post but this didn't pan out well for NZ.

Comment

Working...
                        X