No announcement yet.

This is gold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cmon, he was handing out there 2015 membership packs !!!

Comment

Willie mason, Anthony watta , Blake ferguson, I'm tipping roosters next signing to be Robert lui or greg bird

Comment

If only the roosters were as passionate about turning up to games

Comment

Originally posted by trewhella View Post
          Thank god Craig Field wasn't a rooster.

It was bad enough that we had that shoulder popping Watts in the red white and blue
          I don't think that Watts scumbag ever wore our jersey did he?

Comment

Finally some ppl with a sense of humour lol I loved this story the Easts supporters went off with this on twitter
            " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

Comment

I'm worried about the future of the young child. How on earth is he supposed to go through life now? In just a couple of short years, the impact of what he was implicated in will be clearer to him and could set him on the wrong path in life. I hope he has someone to shield him from this disgusting low life act. Children should be out enjoying simple pleasures, not being used as drug mules.
              Be a pineapple Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside.

Comment

no watts never ever played in our colours , maybe he trained in them but never ever played!

Comment

Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                  I'm worried about the future of the young child. How on earth is he supposed to go through life now? In just a couple of short years, the impact of what he was implicated in will be clearer to him and could set him on the wrong path in life. I hope he has someone to shield him from this disgusting low life act. Children should be out enjoying simple pleasures, not being used as drug mules.
                  Very good post, rwb.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiesenberg View Post
                    Willie mason, Anthony watta , Blake ferguson, I'm tipping roosters next signing to be Robert lui or greg bird
                    Thats funny coming from someone who team has enough players with bad behaviour, especially involving violence against women, to fill a rather large book. Thats not even mentioning the chapter on trying to sweep it under the carpet.
                    The Internet is a place for posting silly things
                    Try and be serious and you will look stupid
                    sigpic

Comment

this is as bad as laughing at bali 9 members wearing souths gear?

Comment

I wonder what they give out in their South's membership...... free drugs.
                        Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

Like RWB I am concerned about the sort of life this poor boy is going to have.
                          Sometimes I wonder what the world is coming to.
                          Pauline Robinson from the "Wall".

Comment

Dragons 8 Rabbits 6 & its the last play of the game & Souths have got the ball on the Dragons line & the ball go's to Inglis who has an attempt for field goal.

That was platinum gold.
                            "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
                            So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                            ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                            I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

So how about this then... Did you see any Roosters fans pull their dicks out on national TV after our 2013 GF win?

Comment

This is just very upsetting and awful, how people can do anything like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X