Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Tandy found dead.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...-1226898546914

DISGRACED former NRL star Ryan Tandy has been found dead at his parentís Saratoga home.
    In the latest tragic twist in a wasted life Tandy, a known drug user, died after an apparent drug overdose.
    Tandy, 32, was a part-time NRL player thrust into the headlines when he fixed a game involving Canterbury and North Queensland in August 2010.
    Despite pleading not guilty, Tandy was found guilty of match fixing and banned for life from the NRL.
    Since retiring from rugby league Tandy failed to live a quiet life, and was arrested in January for an alleged kidnapping offence linked to criminal bikie organisations.
    Police are expected to release a statement within the next half hour confirming his death.
    It is not known whether the death is being treated as suspicious or not.
    He played for five NRL clubs for just 36 games.

RIP

No real sympathy for him, but my condolences go out to his friends and family.

Comment

Okay, try again. He was a tortured soul, his death is a tragedy.
      SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

sad news for his family and friends but not in the roosters section. try other footy stuff slappa
        1911 1912 1913 1923 1935 1936 1937 1940 1945 1974 1975 2002 2013 2018 2019

Comment

Poor bugger.

Comment

Bit of a tragic life for Ryan...I feel esp sorry for his parents.
            I ordered a chicken and an egg off Amazon. I'll let you know.

Comment

It is sad news, a friend of mine played a fair bit of junior football with him and before he took the wrong path he was a good fellow
              The Internet is a place for posting silly things
              Try and be serious and you will look stupid
              sigpic

Comment

Sad news to hear of Ryan Tandy's passing. From all reports a good bloke who made some poor choices. I feel for his family especially his mom, dad and his friends.
                Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

commiserations to his family and friends, hes at peace now?

Comment

Working...
                  X