My Profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Profile

When I click on My Profile, I get this for some reason: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Does this happen for anyone else?

Originally posted by Rooster Fan View Post
    When I click on My Profile, I get this for some reason: Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Does this happen for anyone else?
    Dude when you are a new member with less than 25 or 30 posts (I dont know the number of posts anymore) you wont be able to access those features.

Once you have made more than the specified number of posts you will be able to view the page, update your avatar etc.

Have a good fathers day man.
    Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

I love it when we get a new member come on board telling everyone they are new & that this is their first post & then when you log on the next day that new member has started 4 different threads has more than 25 posts an avatar & signature. New member.
      "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
      So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
      ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
      I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        I love it when we get a new member come on board telling everyone they are new & that this is their first post & then when you log on the next day that new member has started 4 different threads has more than 25 posts an avatar & signature. New member.
        And your point is...?
        I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

My point is I love it ball brain.
          So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.

Comment

My point is I love ball sacks.
            There. Fixed it for ya!

Comment

Just bumping it to get on top of the spam.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                Just bumping it to get on top of the spam.
                Gronk

Comment

Gronk
                  Go on. Call people names like you always do. Show everyone how intellectually supreme you are!

Im honoured that you are following me around, dedicating all your interent minutes to calling me names and trying to discredit me. Looks like you are consumed by me. Thanks for the attention.

Comment

Go on. Call people names like you always do. Show everyone how intellectually supreme you are!

Im honoured that you are following me around, dedicating all your interent minutes to calling me names and trying to discredit me. Looks like you are consumed by me. Thanks for the attention.

Comment

Still following me around like a lost little puppy. Iím going to name you Fido!

Comment

Still keep checking on everything Ive posted loser?

Comment

Still keep checking on everything Ive posted loser?
                          Allways the bridesmaid Wayney boi. No prizes for second.

Thanks for your attention!

Comment

Allways the bridesmaid Wayney boi. No prizes for second.

Thanks for your attention!
                            You even have to use my words. Such a weak carnt. You will always be the bridesmaid Mr victim nancy boi.

Comment

You even have to use my words. Such a weak carnt. You will always be the bridesmaid Mr victim nancy boi.
                              Your words??? You own words now??? Pmsl@u

you own the English language now do you? You've clearly lost the plot waynie boi.

If you are that desperate to have the last word, be my guest. It should be highlight of your existence.

Comment

Working...
                              X