No announcement yet.

Why does the server keep dropping out?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does the server keep dropping out?

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem as me with the server dropping out constantly? I'm always having to reload the page. This is happening both on my pc and ipod. It's getting really annoying and the server is really, really slow.

Yep. Website never loads unless I refresh it literally 20 times.

Comment

Yeah I am experience the same problems.
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

I get alot of server not found, if anyone can explain how to fix it that would be good
        The Internet is a place for posting silly things
        Try and be serious and you will look stupid
        sigpic

Comment

logging on from my gf pc server not found but on mine no problems ie right now, can never get on via my phone

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
            logging on from my gf pc server not found but on mine no problems ie right now, can never get on via my phone
            This is being resolved overnight as we migrate to a new host and upgrading the forums in preparation for next Thursdays NRL launch.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
              This is being resolved overnight as we migrate to a new host and upgrading the forums in preparation for next Thursdays NRL launch.
              Awesome thanks mate... much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
                Awesome thanks mate... much appreciated.
                I've been aware of the issue, but haven't had the money to fix it all it up - particularly over XMAS

But the ball is rolling now! So hopefully by Monday everything should be in working order.

Comment

Heya Chris.
                  Mighty Rooster is having problems again and can't access this site.
                  It looks as though it is the same as what was happening before.

Comment

Working...
                  X