X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
    Baaaaah you massive soft coqq..

Tight arse who owes me a case..
    Ralphy owes me a case too, and now that I think turkleton is ralph, ill put my order in too.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrie Is God View Post
      Baaaaah you massive soft coqq..

Tight arse who owes me a case..
      You had your chance..

Comment

Originally posted by milanja View Post
        Ralphy owes me a case too, and now that I think turkleton is ralph, ill put my order in too.
        Ralphy is here more often than not..

Comment

Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
          Like it or not, I also held a record for the 1500m run for around 12 years and was a pretty good kick boxer...
          You forgot the record for the most number of nics on the chookpen ever?

Comment

"Turk loves Tyler.. "

Gotta admit I don't mind Tila either

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpre...la025-png.jpeg

Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
              You forgot the record for the most number of nics on the chookpen ever?
              Hardly worth mentioning.. Unless the pen is/was your peak in ones life?

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post
                "Turk loves Tyler.. "

Gotta admit I don't mind Tila either

http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpre...la025-png.jpeg

Fook mi your an idiot..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B0Qp2LaWrY

Comment

Lol! LYLT ...
                  Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

ROFLMFAO The Gherkin has turned sooooooooooooft.

Nah just kidding, I actually agree with a point you made, my mates are exactly the same, we hammer each other and feeling offended is a sign of weakness. But it's all in fun, there is plenty of love behind the shit we talk.

I find on the forums those that play are more like me and the blokes I grew up and remain friends with. Then there are those who don't seem to like to have a or have often forgotten how.

Sometimes I see posters I really enjoy and respect crack it but I remember back 10 or more years ago they were in there swinging as hard as anyone.

I know people usually grow up, but some of us just don't.

And I like it like that.

On the ignore issue, It's always been my feeling that when I'm on ignore I've won. Same as when I've been banned.

We watch footy for entertainment, it's meant to be a bloody game that's fun. Same rule with the forums IMO, enjoy it. and gee each other up, it's all good.

Gherkin you're still a poof, but I loves ya.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Backwards and his soft coqt tight arsed mate HIG owe me a carton of 101's, until I receive what is mine they will be removed from my friends list.. Wankers And the beer that backwards brews tastes like cats piss, even the beer at Allianz tastes better.

Turk.
                      Last edited by turk-283; 09-12-2014, 06:20 PM. Reason: For got to add; The beer that backwards brews tastes like cats piss

Comment

Backwards and his soft coqt tight arsed mate HIG owe me a carton of 101's, until I receive what is mine they will be removed from my friends list.. Wankers And the beer that backwards brews tastes like cats piss, even the beer at Allianz tastes better.

Turk.
                        Cats piss is that dirty shit they drink just across the border, xxxx. It's fowl.

Seeing This is don't be cruel to Gherkins week so I've decided tomorrow nights hamburgers won't contain the pickle.

You sound like a Shandy kinda guy with your tastes maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.

The FlogPen .

You know it makes sense.

Comment

Best invention

Comment

Working...
                          X