Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignore button?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ignore button?

    Is there one?

    Time to filter out some of the white noise in this place.

  • #2
    While on the topic....is there a way to block someone's posts? For example, if I don't want to read what Turk has to mumble, can I block him?

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes of course. You just go to his profile I believe. That will cut your daily threads by about 768!

      But be warned, they are very thoughtful and fullfilling.
      Embrace the Hate! JC

      Comment


      • #4
        John is right.

        Just go to his profile and click on 'Add to Ignore List'.

        Gone.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by John Corey View Post
          Yes of course. You just go to his profile I believe. That will cut your daily threads by about 768!

          But be warned, they are very thoughtful and fullfilling.
          I think have been here too long, John :/

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah just go to its profile and add to ignore.

            The threads will still appear but you get to avoid his spam.

            It makes a difference.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
              I think have been here too long, John :/
              Me too! like father like son.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                Yes of course. You just go to his profile I believe. That will cut your daily threads by about 768!

                But be warned, they are very thoughtful and fullfilling.
                Atleast you know I bring the thought and fulfilment..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Red. View Post
                  John is right.

                  Just go to his profile and click on 'Add to Ignore List'.

                  Gone.
                  what if someone copies in the post with his response wont u see it?
                  I luv the turk like an illegitamte son I wont be barring him
                  " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
                    what if someone copies in the post with his response wont u see it?
                    I luv the turk like an illegitamte son I wont be barring him
                    Correct, SC.
                    And I won't ignore my son, either.
                    That's just not what a dad should do.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                      Correct, SC.
                      And I won't ignore my son, either.
                      That's just not what a dad should do.
                      did he look after u on fathers day?
                      " A man can only walk as far as he can see"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SConcierge View Post
                        did he look after u on fathers day?
                        Yes, I made Pappy some Yeeros and Baklava.. He did call me a malaka after a few brews but I know he didn't mean anything by it!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by turk-283 View Post
                          Atleast you know I bring the thought and fulfilment..
                          I wont be barring you Turk. I think you are a lunatic and start some ridiculous threads but so be it. Forums = Asylums.
                          Embrace the Hate! JC

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by John Corey View Post
                            I wont be barring you Turk. I think you are a lunatic and start some ridiculous threads but so be it. Forums = Asylums.
                            Its a full moon atm..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by chook 56 View Post
                              Correct, SC.
                              And I won't ignore my son, either.
                              That's just not what a dad should do.
                              If I get banned I will return as pearcesworstnightmaresworstnightmare.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X