Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that the forums newest member is pre WCC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about Wayne Bennett bailing out of the Knights. He doesn't adhere to the saying when the going gets tough the tough get going.
    If ever he needed a challenge it would be next year getting the Knights back on track after a horrid season.

Ivan Cleary left a side that was runners up in the GF to take on a side that was nowhere but was prepared to go through the tough times & probably will have success not like Bennett who just bails because it's to hard. Reminds me of Fulton with Manly all good when the team is winning but softcocks on when the going gets tough.

Comment

Originally posted by kegs2
      This mate's been on a few times, do any of ferret, fowl, dingo, rob1crap or mudgeemudhead ring a bell to you?
      No, but I heard the Lemon flavoured goat at the Chinese restaurant at Mudgee is particularly tasty.

He is a fairdinkum fan of the Dragons who wants to participate in the discussion from time to time. He wouldn't troll apart from the occasional good natured jibe....In fact he is nothing like me at all...

As TCB put it a few weeks back, this place is passe a lot of the time these days. No new members as website seems to not been maintained as it was. Although lately some of the old timers have started to post more frequently such as...,MadRooter, RR2, NC, RWB, Fiddy Six, Johnny Tobin, Davos, Big Poppa Pump, Mickey Lane, Scooby-doo, etc...which has somewhat fired this place up again imo...

Last edited by Parkway_Drive; 07-16-2014, 09:40 PM. Reason: On phone and forgot NC, RR2 and others lol!
      Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by kegs2
        This mate's been on a few times, do any of ferret, fowl, dingo, rob1crap or mudgeemudhead ring a bell to you?
        No but you can.

Comment

Working...
        X