My buddy Matching Under wear why banned?re; Tedesco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
    Can you tell me which section you will be in & your seat number so 4 the all in brawl can get the seat next to you.
    You come up alright in that photo there mate.
    How much are those trackie daks you are wearing worth to hire out?
    That sounds like a plan..
    Originally posted by Elvis Rooster
    Hahaha Fatty Mcnugget got banned. Geez i will really miss his intellectual insights. Bye bye Fatty

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

That sounds like a plan..
      No worries. You can fight the guy next to me for his seat. He's a 6'8ft 123kg Samoan. Built a bit like The Rock but hey, I reckon you could take him right?

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

No worries. You can fight the guy next to me for his seat. He's a 6'8ft 123kg Samoan. Built a bit like The Rock but hey, I reckon you could take him right?
        lol probably a bit too slow if he is that size. I dont believe you as he is only 6 foot 7 and if he is Samoan he has the same ancestry as me.

How do you know he is not whanau to me?
        Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 05-13-2017, 12:33 AM.
        Hahaha Fatty Mcnugget got banned. Geez i will really miss his intellectual insights. Bye bye Fatty

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

btw i will be playing for a nz barbarian masters end of year if I dont get selected for the Aussie masters side in touch. I am an old footballer having played on both sides of the dutch and not worried about the big boys as its only pain. So who knows he could be a team mate and unless you are whanau, blood is thicker than water and he just might let me take your seat lol. Anyway radio rentals have a good night.
          Last edited by 4 the all in brawl; 05-13-2017, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Lol, he could very well be related but so could I! I'm looking forward to you asking the bra for his seat. 👍😂

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post

Hahaha.....tbh I would love to but it would be in a Roosters jersey unless I can borrow your Parra one?

But I won't be at the game, it is mothers day and I will be doing the right thing.

You were the one who said you liked both teams, it could be easily read as you support both teams, use proper construction next time so the idiots with no intellect like me can decipher your more readily. However you are more easily read than Boogie haha.

I know you don't want to punch on so would you prefer a surf off as you are a skier, snowboard type? I don't like powder its too cold for me

Next medium to large south swell that hits as I am a gong local on the coal coast so let's catch some waves.

Otherwise lets face off at a Roosters Trivia night and try to help our respective teams win the trivia contest.

BTW I am totally over arguing with you on here so if you keep on taking potshots at me like you just did on this thread earlier e.g @558pm and one in the Parra v Eels thread and once yesterday which is a bit juvenile, I just simply won't respond anymore.

Lastly my name is Brawler not Book Worm or NASA Scientist or Edgar Allan Poe so punching is my thing.
              Did you really just waste 15 mins of your life single finger typing all that?

More than happy to go for a board with you sometime. In fact thats exactly one of the reasons I will be home in June/July. Can't wait really! I don't bother with Perisher or the red eyes of Thredbo anymore. Been there, done that and hate crowds nowadays so I usually ride at Charlottes. The day tripper pass is unbelievable value. You should get on it!

Now back to the ripping... you are not innocent in all this so to claim you are the victim of potshots is very pot, kettle, black of you. You included yourself in something that had nothing to do with you. You made your own bed. If you want to start over, wash the sheets.

Comment

runted trackie dacks
                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah
                "Originally posted by Elwass dumb carnt Rooster"
                So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;
                Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                  runted trackie dacks
                  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah

Lol man, must have gone to rent a new pair.
                  Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Working...
                  X