Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
    Because he has poor taste in underwear?
    I want to know where King Salvo is with these latest Tedesco developments?
    MU called it too soon.
    But then Kegs said he signed 2 months ago.
    So many in the know people on here.
    ​Still a three way race - Tigers/Roosters/Dogs- Woods certain to sign with the Dogs -Dogs re-signings also will make it hard to also sign Tedesco- so could be down to two- Tigers and Roosters for Tedesco
    Last edited by King Salvo; 04-19-2017, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Rooster_in_GraceLand View Post

Its the second week of the school holidays and King Salvo is a bit behind with his assignment so he has had to spend time on it. With any luck he will pass 2nd grade finally.

I think both MU and Peegee's source are on the money this time. The drums are beating louder that Teddy will be a Rooster so fingers crossed ladies and dudes.

BTW I am not in the know, it is just a gut feel.
      ​you get this info from your split personality mate Elvis Rooster

Comment

Originally posted by John Corey View Post

Haha. Yes I've been wondering where King Salvo is 😁😁
        ​I am here Johnny boy unlike your two mates Elvis Rooster and Mad Rooster at Graceland's- definitely a lot of Syd Barrett and Brian Jones in these two- off with the pixies I suggest

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post

You're*

And no I banned him because of the thread he started that I have since deleted, seeing as he's your mate you can ask him all about it. Had nothing to do with whatever Tedesco posts you are going on about.

I've read 100 different posts on here saying we're signing/talking to/have already signed/won't sign Tedesco so as far as I'm concerned any post he made in regards to that would have registered as nothing less or more than post number 101 on the topic of James Tedesco.

I'm moving this thread to Forum suggestions so you can feel free to keep slinging your insults at me there but just a heads up I don't owe you a response and quite frankly if you wanted some assistance with this there are a million and 1 other ways you could have gone about it where I would've been more than happy to help and even re-consider my stance on the banning.
          ​Rubbish!! you deleted his thread on Politis's joy at the Tedesco signing.. Then banned MU for absolutely no reason!! Show us the thread that bought about the MU ban? Show us 1 of his posts in the wrong sub forums? You have been called out!!
          Ray Stehr
          "I don't think it's in disguise but Pearce's efforts with the puppy has opened the door for us to finally get a decent half/5/8. Nikorema is our savior and he will prove to be our best pivot since Freddy. It's obvious that Hastings is the goods and Nikorema's performance has me saying Maloney who. Pearce can stay in Thailand as far as I'm concerned."

Comment

Originally posted by King Salvo View Post

​you get this info from your split personality mate Elvis Rooster
            G'day Choad

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post
              G'day Choad
              G'day Friend of Dorothy

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                G'day Friend of Dorothy
                There is the abuse. Please ban this turd.

Comment

Originally posted by Elvis Rooster View Post

There is the abuse. Please ban this turd.
                  So is saying G'day Choad you turd.

Comment

Working...
                  X