My buddy Matching Under wear why banned?re; Tedesco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My buddy Matching Under wear why banned?re; Tedesco

When Tedesco is announced in the next few weeks will MU be un banned?? He was just bringing the news.

Because he has poor taste in underwear?
    I want to know where King Salvo is with these latest Tedesco developments?
    MU called it too soon.
    But then Kegs said he signed 2 months ago.
    So many in the know people on here.

Comment

Tedesco is a done deal! Under Wear banned for no reason! This is populated and run by those who know SFA, yet those who know are criticised and banned? Makes no sense at all?

Comment

Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
        MU called it too soon.
        ​The cooling off period is 10 days.. So there you have it!

Comment

Originally posted by Snitzel_69 View Post
          Tedesco is a done deal! Under Wear banned for no reason! This is populated and run by those who know SFA, yet those who know are criticised and banned? Makes no sense at all?
          Are you 100% sure he was banned for that ? And nothing more?
          Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

MU called it too soon.
            Haha. Yes I've been wondering where King Salvo is 😁😁
            Embrace the Hate! JC

Comment

He kept posting topics in the wrong sub-forums.

Comment

He wasnt wearing a rented tracksuit.
                Originally posted by The Axe View Post
                Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
                Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                  You're f*cking kidding yourself if you banned him for that pathetic excuse of a reason.

How about you focus on pleasuring Nigel Plum's middle third before you bottle this forum moderator gig you've got going you weak prick.

Comment

Originally posted by keggs View Post

You're f*cking kidding yourself if you banned him for that pathetic excuse of a reason.

How about you focus on pleasuring Nigel Plum's middle third before you bottle this forum moderator gig you've got going you weak prick.
                    The sarcasm just doesn't work when you have to keep explaining it to the simple minded.

Comment

​The cooling off period is 10 days.. So there you have it!
                      So when did MU announce it and get banned? We can count 10 days on from this date?
                      I think PeeGee said he was told it was a done deal too about a week ago.

Comment

MU called it too soon.

Its the second week of the school holidays and King Salvo is a bit behind with his assignment so he has had to spend time on it. With any luck he will pass 2nd grade finally.

I think both MU and Peegee's source are on the money this time. The drums are beating louder that Teddy will be a Rooster so fingers crossed ladies and dudes.

BTW I am not in the know, it is just a gut feel.
                        Originally posted by King Salvo 'Tedesco and Woods will be more than likely Dogs signings but both will give Tigers last shot - we are not in the race anymore'

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster_6 View Post
                          ​Bullshit!! you did it because your a dickhead!

Comment

Who rents their underwear anyway?

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

​Bullshit!! you did it because your a dickhead!
                              You're*

And no I banned him because of the thread he started that I have since deleted, seeing as he's your mate you can ask him all about it. Had nothing to do with whatever Tedesco posts you are going on about.

I've read 100 different posts on here saying we're signing/talking to/have already signed/won't sign Tedesco so as far as I'm concerned any post he made in regards to that would have registered as nothing less or more than post number 101 on the topic of James Tedesco.

I'm moving this thread to Forum suggestions so you can feel free to keep slinging your insults at me there but just a heads up I don't owe you a response and quite frankly if you wanted some assistance with this there are a million and 1 other ways you could have gone about it where I would've been more than happy to help and even re-consider my stance on the banning.

Comment

Working...
                              X