2019 Cricket World Cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Cricket World Cup

Anyone here been watching the cricket world cup?

only aussie games

Comment

sat night ozv nz should be good?

Comment

Originally posted by stephenj View Post
        sat night ozv nz should be good?
        Good test for both sides.

Comment

Go the Black Caps, wouldnt it be funny should NZ win tonight and we upset the Poms tomorrow night.

Another Aus v NZ final, the hierachy at the MCC and Indian Cricket would be mortified lol.....
          Originally posted by The Axe View Post
          Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
          Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

NZ should be given the trophy for knocking those arrogant cocky Indians out.
            Originally posted by Chook;n805564
            Why the fark anyone takes any notice of modern media is beyond me. It's all click bait populist crap aimed at the lowest common denominator.

Chook.

Comment

Well I hope NZ win it on Sunday as we look like we are going to lose against the Poms.

7/174 and maybe getting 230 or so if we can bat out the 50. Probably about 30 runs short on this wicket which is challenging but a few of our bats failed on the big stage.....

The Big Show was the Big No.....
              Very easy to understand Zac so I'll spell it out. Bondi Boy wants Menzies to reincarnate and run the labour party.
              Meanwhile ISM is out looking for Harold Holt and a dingo with a snorkel an digging holes in Griffith wearing an Al Grassby tie

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                Yes indeed, the best moment of the tournament was Guptill running Dhoni out.......

Comment

Originally posted by 4 the all in brawl View Post
                  Well I hope NZ win it on Sunday as we look like we are going to lose against the Poms.

7/174 and maybe getting 230 or so if we can bat out the 50. Probably about 30 runs short on this wicket which is challenging but a few of our bats failed on the big stage.....

The Big Show was the Big No.....
                  Justin Langer's persistence in picking woefully out of form players has finally caught him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    They had their hands on it thats for sure.
                    Build the wall. Keep the Drug Lords out!

Comment

Working...
                    X