Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aussie cricket test tour of South Africa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aussie cricket test tour of South Africa


    Australian cricket in turmoil in South Africa.
    Caught red handed.
    Cheats.
    How dumb are they. 100 cameras at the ground & they do that.
    The coach didnt know, yer right.

    If the shoe was on the other foot Smith & his bully team mates would be carrying on like theres no tomorrow.
    "Originally posted by Elvis Rooster"
    So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
    ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
    I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

  • #2
    cannot obviously condone it but sa have made a farce of this seri4es with their shouklder charging bowler and constant sledging, was always going to end in tears? give up now come home season finished!

    Comment


    • #3
      it footy aseason anyway cricket is finished

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
        Australian cricket in turmoil in South Africa.
        Caught red handed.
        Cheats.
        How dumb are they. 100 cameras at the ground & they do that.
        The coach didnt know, yer right.

        If the shoe was on the other foot Smith & his bully team mates would be carrying on like theres no tomorrow.
        The shoe has been on the other foot when Du Plessis was caught and charged with ball tampering over here. Du Plessis lied about it the whole time, and the Aussies stayed out of it, at least off the field.
        Our new playing strip.

        Comment


        • #5
          Storm in a tea cup in my view - yes silly thing to do but it changed what - nothing - teams deliberately throw the ball into the pitch/ground in returning the ball back to the wicket keeper for the sole purpose of roughing up one side of the ball quicker so it reverse swings earlier and longer than it would do naturally- Is that cheating or gamesmanship?- Arthurton (sand in his pocket to rough the ball up) and Du Plessis (mint saliva to keep the shine of one side of the ball longer to quicken and prolong reverse swing) were both captains charged with ball tampering and were only fined.- How many of their team mates knew they were doing this ?? - I would assume a lot would have known.

          The way it's being reported in the press is shameful - I think the press and the usual suspects are trying to have several Aussie players sacked from the side as they tried with Steve Waugh - they don't like them.

          What's the difference between a player claiming a catch that wasn't or nicking the ball and being caught behind/slips and be given not out when they knew the nicked the ball and the other team has no referrals left or a NRL player claiming a try that wasn't? - are these cheating or gamesmanship??

          Comment


          • #6
            Steve Smith and his 2IC are Roosters fans . They can do no wrong.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by eddie View Post
              Steve Smith and his 2IC are Roosters fans . They can do no wrong.
              Cricket fans/former legends want them banned for life...LOL...like some of these former legends were angels themselves.
              Sledgers...etc.
              "Bringing the game into disrepute/not living up to the standards of CA" etc...yeah, yeah.
              Drunk on flights...etc.

              South Africa is quite happy to have a convicted ball-tamperer [twice?] as its captain and win the series.
              South African crowd wearing SBW masks [and SA officials caught posing with SBW mask-wearing fans...have these officials been banned for life?...to taunt Warner by insulting his wife.

              WARNER IS CORRECT.....THE TOUR WAS A WAR!
              A toxic mix of abuse, abuse of women[Candice] and seemingly deliberate body contact on Smith that went unpunished...and people wonder why it's ended up like this.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bondi.boy View Post

                Cricket fans/former legends want them banned for life...LOL...like some of these former legends were angels themselves.
                Sledgers...etc.
                "Bringing the game into disrepute/not living up to the standards of CA" etc...yeah, yeah.
                Drunk on flights...etc.

                South Africa is quite happy to have a convicted ball-tamperer [twice?] as its captain and win the series.
                South African crowd wearing SBW masks [and SA officials caught posing with SBW mask-wearing fans...have these officials been banned for life?...to taunt Warner by insulting his wife.

                WARNER IS CORRECT.....THE TOUR WAS A WAR!
                A toxic mix of abuse, abuse of women[Candice] and seemingly deliberate body contact on Smith that went unpunished...and people wonder why it's ended up like this.
                The Aussie cricket team were far worse as far as the "spirit of the game" is concerned when we were afflicted by Lillee, Marsh, Chappells etc.
                This current witch hunt is going way too far.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Now the mob is hurling vile abuse at the WAGS!

                  http://www.msn.com/en-au/sport/crick...&OCID=AVRES000

                  'Bancroft's 21 yr old girlfriend Caitlin Paris was labelled a "f-----g filthy human" on Instagram

                  Steve Smith's wife Dani Willis has also been subjected to abuse...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Ah yes...'spirit of the game'.
                    What like the sledging Pommies, and other countries that sledge our players in foreign languages?

                    ICC doesn't seem to view ball-tampering as a criminal offence punishable by 'hanging'...match fee fine and one match ban is their punishment.

                    I won't be buying any more books at that store here that has moved Steve Smith's autobiography to the 'True Crime' section.
                    Gee, you'd think he'd murdered someone the way the public here is carrying on.

                    The mob will likely be at the airport hurling abuse when Smith, Warner, and Bancroft arrive home.

                    Ya make one mistake!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Some NRL players 'cheat' to get an advantage for their team...they wait until a player is tackled and on the ground, then they sneakily slip their hand around and tap the ball out of the player's grasp.
                      It shows up on the big screen and nothing is done about it, in general. Happened to us in a recent match.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        How long will the public put up with further shellacking's in test matches as todays 4th test was is the question - If this is the squad going forward for tests it will be series after series defeats one has to say - cannot imagine this team matching India next summer in AUS or retaining the Ashes in England and be lucky to win a game at the ODI world cup one has to say as losing will become the norm for this group.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X