Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mundine V Green?

Is this going ahead?

Are they both in their 60's and broke yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post
      ​Funny dude! I would think Mundine would be steering clear of Green.

Comment

Originally posted by ism22 View Post

lol.
        I thought Mundine was after Benjis job.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

lol.
          I thought Mundine was after Benjis job.
          Or just chasing another headline....

Comment

Choc is going to fight Danny Green on Australia day next year then play in the nines & then play 5/8 for the Dragons taking them to the GF.
            Wouldnt it be great to live in fantasy land with Choc.

O when the Choc go's marching in
            When the Choc go marching in
            O Allah I want to be in that number 6
            When the Chic go's marching in.

Comment

They are both on the wrong side of 40, anybody that pays to see this circus has nobody to blame but themselves, a 30 million fight, they have to be joking, whatever they are on, it cant be legal, if it is I want some.
              Last edited by Chooksforme; 07-31-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Gotta be getting close..

Comment

Geez I hope Choc wins the fight.
                  I saw his interview on fox the other day & he is just so misunderstood. He is a lovely funny bloke & should be given so much more respect for being a true role model. If everyone lived clean & healthy like him the world would be a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
                    Geez I hope Choc wins the fight.
                    I saw his interview on fox the other day & he is just so misunderstood. He is a lovely funny bloke & should be given so much more respect for being a true role model. If everyone lived clean & healthy like him the world would be a better place.
                    He won't, Green will weigh in close to his preferred weight and will have as much as up to 10 kgs on him. As much as Green is a has been, at the weight he will be fighting he will probably destroy choc unless the fight is fixed or choc scores with a knockout blow (unlikely) Having said that I wish choc all the best and hope he doesn't get really hurt.
                    Originally posted by boogie

"There's a lot of people competing for title of dumbest chookpen member such as Tommy S, Rusty, Johnny, ROC, Tobin but without a doubt you are the worst, youre thick as a brick christ this is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time you should go back to supporting the panthers"

Comment

Originally posted by Parkway_Drive View Post

Having said that I wish choc all the best and hope he doesn't get really hurt.
                      Wtf? I hope he coughs up his large intestine, slips on it and breaks his neck while everyone in the crowd waves those tiny Aussie flags and sings Advance Australia Fair!

I love porcelain hand dryers.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Wtf? I hope he coughs up his large intestine, slips on it and breaks his neck while everyone in the crowd waves those tiny Aussie flags and sings Advance Australia Fair!

Both soft coks who should have given the fight game away a couple of decades ago. I have seen harder men fight over mash peas and gravy at the local nursing home.

Comment

Working...
                        X