X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roosterchick90 View Post
    Hahaha true

Never too old to learn darl

I reckon F1 will be a lot better this year with the tech changes.

If only I could convince them to park the safety car

Go Danny

Comment

Looking forward to what the new season dishes up. Let's hope we get some real racing this year.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
        Looking forward to what the new season dishes up. Let's hope we get some real racing this year.

I'm being optimistic .
        All the rule changes the FIA has implemented in the last 20 years have been primarily aimed at safety or cost reduction.
        The new rules for next season have been about putting the onus back on the drivers.
        The cars might be a bit harder to drive but overtaking should be possible in a lot more places.

The introduction of drs proved that they can improve racing, but that was just an experiment.

This year the ratio of mechanical grip vs aero grip has changed for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by eddie View Post

I'm being optimistic .
          All the rule changes the FIA has implemented in the last 20 years have been primarily aimed at safety or cost reduction.
          The new rules for next season have been about putting the onus back on the drivers.
          The cars might be a bit harder to drive but overtaking should be possible in a lot more places.

The introduction of drs proved that they can improve racing, but that was just an experiment.

This year the ratio of mechanical grip vs aero grip has changed for the better.
          Agreed. F1 over the past 5 or so years has reminded me of the old days at the slot car track where we used to put down a glue like gel on the track before racing then simply hold the trigger down and never let up. The aeros on the cars and the grip on the track meant no slowing down or any driver skill needed. Flat strap all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Agreed. F1 over the past 5 or so years has reminded me of the old days at the slot car track where we used to put down a glue like gel on the track before racing then simply hold the trigger down and never let up. The aeros on the cars and the grip on the track meant no slowing down or any driver skill needed. Flat strap all the way.

lol
            great analogy.

We need a new F1 thread.................the title of this one might be out of date...................I hope

Comment

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.

Same ...............the regs did fail.
              This ain't got nothing to do with my dislike of the prat who came out on top either.

F1, like league , needs to go back to the basics and make some hard decisions.
              Things are not helped by the circuits...... and the over-use of the safety car.

Over use of the saftey car has made Bathurst a complete joke.

Thank god for MotoGP

Comment

I quit posting on F1 sites a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                X