Black Caviar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Caviar

As of this afternoon Officially retired from racing Great too her last start win befitted her as a racehorse

Farewell Black Caviar THE BEST RACEHORSE EVER 25 FROM 25 PURE PERFECTION
    Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
    Haile Selassie

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
    As of this afternoon Officially retired from racing Great too her last start win befitted her as a racehorse

Yep. Once in a life time.

And such a pretty horse.
    (No jokes please)

Comment

Originally posted by chook 56:295590

Yep. Once in a life time.

And such a pretty horse.
      (No jokes please)
      So you are asking for no horse play?

Comment

Originally posted by jethrow View Post
        So you are asking for no horse play?
        Aaaaaaand cue the Steroid/Cronulla jokes :/

Aaaah this place cracks me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker:295587

Yes she is now one of Australia's true sporting legend.

The only horse I could have seen possibly beating her was Atlantic Jewel but they never met.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

The only horse I could have seen possibly beating her was Atlantic Jewel but they never met.
            On raw sectional times wouldnt have got close to Black Caviar She would have beat it by about 2 or 3 lengths over 1200 -1400

At its top Hay List would beat Atlantic Jewel in a sprint race
            Until the philosophy which holds on race superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned then everywhere is war That until there is no longer 1st class or 2nd class citizens of any nation. Until the colour of a mans skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes. Then its a war. That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race Then its a war
            Haile Selassie

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker:295606
              Originally posted by Jacks Fur Coat View Post

On raw sectional times wouldnt have got close to Black Caviar She would have beat it by about 2 or 3 lengths over 1200 -1400

At its top Hay List would beat Atlantic Jewel in a sprint race
              Yes certainly 1200.

7 furlongs plus would have been interesting...but the long stride and ridiculous ease BC hit top gear was impossible to match in the sprints.

I]SBW at the beach .[/I]

Comment

Black Caviar ..only athlete in the country not linked to being chased by the Roosters !

Comment

So after being whipped up and down a race track for years she is now going to be whored out?

Chook.

Comment

bravo to a beautiful lady, pity she will be constantly pregnant, horses go for 11 months at a time, at least she wont have to raise the kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Chook View Post
                      So after being whipped up and down a race track for years she is now going to be whored out?

Chook.
                      Um, are you volunteering your services, Chook?

Comment

Chook.
                        'Tis Pity She's a Horse.
                        SUPER DRAGON!

Comment

Chook.
                          Just for the record, Chook, she was never hit with the whip.

Comment

They reckon Winx will surpass her. Unbelievable really.
                            "Originally posted by Elwuss dumb carnt Rooster"
                            So while most of us were getting excited about the start of the season our resident Junkie Jim the Jailbird, the guy who would like to break into your house and steal your tv and toaster, Mickey Lane is at it again. Here is his latest beauty.
                            ​"Do you want white or wholemeal toast?"
                            I tell you guys this is one sick son of a bitch;

Comment

Working...
                            X