Coronavirus / Covid-19 Global Pandemic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post

Have a great time and stay 1.5 mtrs apart. If not for yourself, do it for everyone else!
    That I have no issue doing with strangers whom are uncomfortable with that space being encroached To be honest In saying that do you think it is possible people are going to be psycologically damaged by this if it is long term ( not really looking for an answer to that just throwing it out as food for thought and any answer would be an opinion and really something only long term studies will establish) My personal opinion is Yes based on reactions of people whom I now and come across some want to shake your hand and you can see it but you can see they are not sure about what you think I always shake their hand. I had another girl whom I know who I ran into at the shopping centre about two weeks ago, she is a touchy feely type girl when she saw me she went to touch my arm but you could see she thought better of it due to not knowing my position on this she checked herself from doing so, the next time I saw her I spoke to her about this and told her not too worry if and when she sees me if she wants to touch my arm in greeting or give me a hug by all means do so The point Im making is people already appear mind fcuked by all of this. The longer it goes on imo the worse this will get for people in that regard

PS My day at the beach has been ruined due to a business call I had to deal with. Oh well such is life. Oh and what you have responded too with well said from RR is majorly pretty much an opinion piece and not based on any facts, yet that person is presenting it as though it is factual They have not given an answer to a vital question posed only responded to the question by asking a question. I was raised and educated this is the sign of someone with limited intellect. I was also raised that it is ok to say you dont have the answer/s to that question. I was also raised that you are allowed to change your mind on an opinion you have previously formed. All simple stuff but many peoples egos get in the way of that

Finally I urge all people to do some research look at Agenda 21 2030. Look up Klauss Schwabb Look up The Great Reset Look up the WEF World Economic Forum and how we will live by 2030 and look up Dr Carrie Madej and her concerns over the Moderna Astra Zeneca vaccines and her concerns of how they could work None of these are conspiracy theories
    Last edited by Andrew Walker; 10-30-2020, 12:29 PM.
    We used to have empires run by emperors. Then we had kingdoms run by kings.
    Now we have countries run by ………

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

That I have no issue doing with strangers whom are uncomfortable with that space being encroached To be honest In saying that do you think it is possible people are going to be psycologically damaged by this if it is long term ( not really looking for an answer to that just throwing it out as food for thought and any answer would be an opinion and really something only long term studies will establish) My personal opinion is Yes based on reactions of people whom I now and come across some want to shake your hand and you can see it but you can see they are not sure about what you think I always shake their hand. I had another girl whom I know who I ran into at the shopping centre about two weeks ago, she is a touchy feely type girl when she saw me she went to touch my arm but you could see she thought better of it due to not knowing my position on this she checked herself from doing so, the next time I saw her I spoke to her about this and told her not too worry if and when she sees me if she wants to touch my arm in greeting or give me a hug by all means do so The point Im making is people already appear mind fcuked by all of this. The longer it goes on imo the worse this will get for people in that regard

PS My day at the beach has been ruined due to a business call I had to deal with. Oh well such is life. Oh and what you have responded too with well said from RR is majorly pretty much an opinion piece and not based on any facts, yet that person is presenting it as though it is factual They have not given an answer to a vital question posed only responded to the question by asking a question. I was raised and educated this is the sign of someone with limited intellect. I was also raised that it is ok to say you dont have the answer/s to that question. I was also raised that you are allowed to change your mind on an opinion you have previously formed. All simple stuff but many peoples egos get in the way of that

Finally I urge all people to do some research look at Agenda 21 2030. Look up Klauss Schwabb Look up The Great Reset Look up the WEF World Economic Forum and how we will live by 2030 and look up Dr Carrie Madej and her concerns over the Moderna Astra Zeneca vaccines and her concerns of how they could work None of these are conspiracy theories
      One thing you weren't raised with and taught to use was punctuation. Now I have no problem with that and I'm not taking a shot at you but I find it difficult to read your longer posts without the use of at least some punctuation.
      FVCK CANCER

Comment

I'll try and work through your reply!!

I will address this quickly I notice you have answered a question with a question I was raised and educated that someone who does that has a limited intellect. It has been said by quite a few politicians that this is something we may have to live with forever When I have the time I will find links
        to this If you wish

Why the personal attack? I answered your questions and asked you one of mine at the end. What does intellect got to do with that?

Maybe you should get out and about and speak to young adults and kids and see how much they have been affected and how they actually feel What you say is opinion which you try to pass as fact again something that shows limited intellect. So in a worst case scenario no vaccine or one of a 60 percent success rate How long should people be forced to live in such a manner.

I got 3 kids of my own! ​​​​​​I'm still a regular at the Golden Sheaf in Double Bay & believe me its still very attended with young people.

Time will tell where this takes us as a society. Due to my age I expect will live through this and see it Im not to sure about you as Im thinkin you may be a bit older than myself Who knows maybe I am wrong on that. If you havent look up Agenda 21 agenda 2030 Look up the great reset and look up Klaus Schwab and look up tbe 4th industrial revolution. Im not going down that track on here as I said time will tell and I intend to live through this to see Ive only thrown this out as you have asked I have no desire to debate any of your interpretations of this nor discuss any of mine with you or anyone else on here

You go off on these weird tangents and end it that you got no time for any discussion. Sorry, but these are just conspiracy theories that have not scientific backing of any kind

​​​​​​
        You keep saying this wont be forever. When others in high places say it might be. We dont have a vaccine as yet Ive been down that track already What you are saying is opinion which you are trying to pass as fact You used the Spanish flu as an example but eventually that was allowed to rip through the world unchecked which sped the whole process up Conitinued lockdowns will prolong this and if no vaccine is there or one that has a 60 percent success rate then imo it will be here forever Hopefully though it morphs into something not as virulent.

No it wont be forever. No plagues in the entire history of the world have been forever. This one will be no different.

So what you are saying is we should all think the same way This is not possible the way humans are wired. However if you wish to live in a society tbat people are forced to think the same and keepp their mouth shut for fear of persecution if they do not I suggest China is the place for you. Dr Carrie Majela raises some interesting concerns re theModerna astra zeneca vaccines Look her and it up She is not pointing the finger as such just expressing concerns with an open mind Again I have no desire to debate any of your interpretations of that if you do some research

No i have not said we need to think the same way. Think what you want. If you got no time to debate then don't call for a reply and then state that you got "no time" for others "interpretations". Dr Madej is a standard American physician who believes in "transhumanism". She gets a regular gig on the Alex Jones show to push her conspiracy theory. That says it all.

What would I have done differently if I was Morrison Great question and the only thing I ffind to be of any real substance in your response. I expect this will suprise you. In that I would not have allowed the country to open up as early as it did. I would have opened up July 1 start of the new financial year. I am not sure what power he has over the states with that. We opened up too early and Victorians paid a huge price for that aided by the quarantine fcuk up there and I think we would be in an even better place now than the good place we are in. Other countries in Europe waited too long to act and as such are chasing their tales thye spoke of herd immunity went down that path then changed tack after a month or so. By that stage IMO the horse had well and truly bolted. My opinion is certain countries in Europe will never bring this u der control Weve seen how long it took Victoria to get to where it has and if that is any guide. Europe will have to lock down for about a year at least if they are to get that sort of result Completely unethical imo and imo people in Europe will not tolerate that There will be mass civil unrest if they try People can only take so much.

Well thank you for finding some substance in my reply, even if it is only me asking you for an opinion. So you think we opened up too early. Fair enough and you may be very well right on that but there was a lot of pressure on the governments to ease the lockdowns after the transmission rate was suppressed to close to 50 cases per day and less. Not a easy decision to make.

Thank you for answering Even though I think I know what road you are now trying to bring this down Sorry I aint playing But what you have inadvertently done is give me a platform to raise for others to look into ehom msy not have heard of anything I mentioned They can make their own minds up Finally another for them to look up is Tbe World economic forum on how we will live by 2030 Fascinating and eye opening stuff Thanks for giving me a platform to raise these things as it was something I had no intention of doing on here but your response then warranted this Have a nice day Im off to the beach now WOOOHOOO Fcuken business phone call has fecked my day at the beach Oh well such is life​​​​​​

I really don't know what road you think i'm " trying to bring this down". I'm happy that i have given you a "platform to raise for others to look into ehom msy" as i don't know what that is. If you got time enlighten us all. Enjoy your beach day!

Comment

LOL The Great Reset WEF how we will live agenda 21 2030 All have their own websites and are all very real They do not hide their vision for the world You have lost the plot on that one You are now saying that things that are easy for a 5 year old to find on the net Are conspiracy theories A non conspiracy person spouting conspiracy theories Yep you have lost
          Last edited by Andrew Walker; 10-30-2020, 02:48 PM.

Comment

The Nazis have their own websites and so do flat earthers but does that mean they are right also?

The internet can be a fun place. Just don't believe everything you see on it!

As for losing the plot. You've lost the full stop key from your keyboard haven't you?
            FVCK CANCER

Comment

The Nazis have their own websites and so do flat earthers but does that mean they are right also?

The internet can be a fun place. Just don't believe everything you see on it!

As for losing the plot. You've lost the full stop key from your keyboard haven't you?
              Another who has lost the plot Well over 100 countries have signed up to agenda 21 in 1992 Pethaps more to agenda 2030 Do some research before spouting rubbish Intetsting analogy though considering many initially thought the Nazi party ideologies were of a peaceful nature

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post
                Another who has lost the plot Well over 100 countries have signed up to agenda 21 in 1992 Pethaps more to agenda 2030 Do some research before spouting rubbish Intetsting analogy though considering many initially thought the Nazi party ideologies were of a peaceful nature
                Guess what... someone is giving away a brand new Holden Monaro GTS online. Tickets are only $250 each with only 100 tickets available! Seems legit. Would you like the link?
                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Guess what... someone is giving away a brand new Holden Monaro GTS online. Tickets are only $250 each with only 100 tickets available! Seems legit. Would you like the link?
                  LOL you Fool https://www.postsustainabilityinstit...agenda-21.html Here is the is a list of countries that signed up to this in 1992 This is real you foolhttps://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/outcomedocuments/agenda21 The second is their real site

Last edited by Andrew Walker; 10-30-2020, 03:26 PM.

Comment

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.or...ments/agenda21

Comment

• https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/...world-in-2030/

Comment

• https://www.weforum.org/about/world-economic-forum

Comment

• I didn't know we had Corona Virus in 1992! lol
                          FVCK CANCER

Comment

• Originally posted by rented tracksuit View Post
                            I didn't know we had Corona Virus in 1992! lol
                            LOL it started in 2020 which if my maths is correct is 1 year before 2021. As I have said earlier lets see how this all plays out I expect I will see it you however with your age may not see how this plays out Time will tell

You did though question the existence of such movements and ideology I have shown it exists and that countries have signed up to it. Both you and RR started spouting conspiracy theory on an ideology that is very real and demonstrably very real. As i have shown with world leaders from all around the globe signing up to it

Comment

• Paranoia can be one of the first signs that something is not quite right upstairs. It could be a chemical imbalance or something a bit more serious. It could also be self inflicted if, for example, you are mixing medications with alcohol. You should really get it checked out.... unless of course you think medics are part of this master plan to conquer the world!

Maybe you should just relax. Take a couple of Pandols and hit the sack. Tomorrow is the start of a wonderful new day!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Walker View Post

LOL it started in 2020 which if my maths is correct is 1 year before 2021. As I have said earlier lets see how this all plays out I expect I will see it you however with your age may not see how this plays out Time will tell

You did though question the existence of such movements and ideology I have shown it exists and that countries have signed up to it. Both you and RR started spouting conspiracy theory on an ideology that is very real and demonstrably very real. As i have shown with world leaders from all around the globe signing up to it
                                I’m glad you used the occasional full stop in your ramblings. Thanks. It’s hard for us oldies to understand what you are saying without them.

btw, I believe it started in 2019. I haven't heard of Covid 20.
                                Last edited by rented tracksuit; 10-30-2020, 09:27 PM.
                                FVCK CANCER

Comment

Working...
                                X