This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
    And you still have The Coach and King Salvo for friends.
    I'll take it.
    Not sure King Salvo would have me on his chritmas list however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickie Lane View Post
      Im glad you come on here eddie.
      On ya Mickie. sentiment returned.

Comment

• Originally posted by eddie View Post

I'll take it.
        Not sure King Salvo would have me on his chritmas list however.
        Your in Robbos Rolls Royce anyway. King Salvo is driving it.

Good to see you back champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Coach View Post
          Your in Robbos Rolls Royce anyway. King Salvo is driving it.
          Good to see you back champ.
          Thanks, although I have never been in a roller in my life.

Comment

• I do get good advice at times.
            But I can't always follow it.
            I'm so stupid I blue-tacked a certifate to my bedroom wall that says I passed a 6 week trauma recovery course.
            Sad.
            Thing is, it's hard to trust anyone...................besides the kids, I've been on my pat malone for too long.
            I feel like I'd be a burdon on anyone who wanted to give a shit about me.
            I dunno if I want to visit Sydney again, buit it looks like I'll have no choice.
            I'm free to do so legally next month.
            I dunno what to do..........................................

Comment

• with the crazy world over the last few months, it made me think of this thread, and hope things worked out well for Eddie, seems to be a war going on in the main forum, let’s hope the footy calms everybody down a little and hope everybody is actually OK.

Comment

• Hang on..
                ..it’ll be interesting to see

Comment

• Originally posted by milanja View Post
                  with the crazy world over the last few months, it made me think of this thread, and hope things worked out well for Eddie, seems to be a war going on in the main forum, let’s hope the footy calms everybody down a little and hope everybody is actually OK.
                  Yeah i actually took most of the blame for the heat on Bondi Boy because i would answer his posts and we would go tit for tat. So i said from now on i wouldnt reply to his posts unless in the "off Topic". Now the main forum has gone loopy! All those who said this is a footy forum so only talk footy.....are too busy attacking each other to talk footy!

Comment

• This thread reminds me of the better days on this forum, a lot of genuine concern and compassion came forward from people.

If anyone doubts RedWhiteBlues bona fides or quality as a person, have a read of some of her posts herein.

I too hope Eddie is doing ok. He logs in from time to time, but posts all too rarely.

Comment

• This place makes me not ok now. It was a mistake for me to come back on here, especially during these times.I thought I'd reconnected with old friends during isolation but that was a mistake too. I've been accused of being a racist now in another thread.
                      "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                      Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

• Originally posted by redwhiteblue View Post
                        This place makes me not ok now. It was a mistake for me to come back on here, especially during these times.I thought I'd reconnected with old friends during isolation but that was a mistake too. I've been accused of being a racist now in another thread.
                        He wasn't accusing you of being racist RWB. Check again he was replying to PaddoColt61.

We need as many of the good guys on here now as much as possible!

Comment

This place makes me not ok now. It was a mistake for me to come back on here, especially during these times.I thought I'd reconnected with old friends during isolation but that was a mistake too. I've been accused of being a racist now in another thread.
                          Yes he was addressing someone else . You would be a loss to the forum . Stick it out for our sake

Comment

i hope you stay - it's good to have you around.

personally, i see the chookpen as an outlet for my love of the roosters. it's good to be around others who think the same way. any name calling or whatever is just some idiot stuck in traffic tooting his horn.

Comment

Yes i've really enjoyed your posts....you need to stay on! Your views are entertaining, genuine and grounded....probably the only person in here who is!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Random Rooster View Post

Yes i've really enjoyed your posts....you need to stay on! Your views are entertaining, genuine and grounded....probably the only person in here who is!!
                                Thank you for the compliments but they are the exact reasons why I don't belong here anymore. My real friends on here have always known how to contact me outside this forum if they wanted to see how I was doing. Some have chosen to do so, and some have chosen not to and now I know where I stand in the order of things. This pandemic has been a real turning point in a lot of people's lives. Choose wisely when making life decisions
                                "It's these little things, they can pull you under
                                Live your life filled with joy and wonder"

Comment

Working...
                                X