Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats on the menu for dinner these days??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef stir fry and noodles.

Comment

• Aldi Green Curry pack. It's pretty good.

Comment

• BBQ steaks & corn with mashed sweet potato and kaleslaw. Have also cracked open a Bloke middy (partly to support the poddie).

Comment

• I went out for dinner to Sydney Rowers & had fish & chips.
          My wife had half a dozen oysters natural & half a dozen kilpatrick then had sizzling king prawns & a salad.
          The bill was $150 my fish & chips was $35 so she did alright.

Comment

• Apricot chicken with some Moroccan spice, rice and veggies.

Comment

• Four N Twenty pie, hot chips, fabulous food at Allianz . A couple of slices of left over pepperoni pizza when i got home.

Comment

• Shepherds pie tonight.

Comment

• Homemade minestrone soup.

Comment

• Broccoli pasta with a lemon, cheesy sauce with a small dash of chili flakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post
                      Broccoli pasta with a lemon, cheesy sauce with a small dash of chili flakes.
                      That sounds yummy

Having home made chicken schnitzel , potato bake, steamed zucchini , broccoli , carrots and corn on the cob.

Comment

• Tonight we're having chicken Kiev , plus peas, corn and a sauted cabbage, garlic ,bacon and onion combination . Wtf it's Thursday night ?!

Comment

• Home made hamburgers!

Comment

• Originally posted by horrie hastings View Post

That sounds yummy

Having home made chicken schnitzel , potato bake, steamed zucchini , broccoli , carrots and corn on the cob.
                            I’m planning chicken schnitzel and veg tomorrow night. We just had egg and bacon wraps tonight as I’m too tired to cook much tonight. Not at all healthy but I don’t care much at the moment lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dog View Post
                              Home made hamburgers!
                              Oh I haven’t done burgers for a while. Must make a note to add to the meal planning.

Comment

• Originally posted by mightyrooster View Post

I’m planning chicken schnitzel and veg tomorrow night. We just had egg and bacon wraps tonight as I’m too tired to cook much tonight. Not at all healthy but I don’t care much at the moment lol!
                                Made enough schnitzel for another meal and still have half the potato bake so was going to have it for another dinner tonight or tomorrow night but had a late lunch so will just make a schnitzel sandwich or wrap for dinner a bit later, the potato bake will do for another night, Also have left over minestrone soup but don't feel like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X